Universal Teen Titans GO Figure! - Teeny Titans 2 (by Cartoon Network)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 18, 2018.

1. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Live in the us

2. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Anyone having issues with ios12 and this game? Can’t seem to kill the intro boss, plus used a an attack and he disappeared but I can still hit him with a whopping 0 damage

3. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    never had issues with ios 12 on ipad pro nor the iphone x, ive played this game since beta 1 (full of bugs) but now the release version is quite smooth(with only minor bugs).

sugimulm likes this.
  4. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  5. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Is it portrait mode only like the original? The answer to this will determine if it goes on my ipX or my ipad 12.9 because portrait mode and 12.9 just don’t cut it for me heh.

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  7. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Yeah, It is only portrait mode like the original. :)

Maybe new update will add another mode, but for now it's the same as above. ;)

8. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Yeah, I figured the iap was purely for those that don’t want to put the time or work in. It does look like it’s pretty much like the first, everything is there you just gotta find it. No need to spend real money.

9. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Still not in U.K. store :(

10. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I emailed to dev about bugs but no respond.
    A bit anxiety.

11. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    I believe they are a USA based company so they aren't even up yet most likely.

solarnya likes this.
  12. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Had to do a delete and reinstall for it to work, iPad 10.5. Working fine now. Thank you!

redribbon likes this.
  13. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Anyone know what is the figure you will get if you complete the first game?

I have the first game and wondering if I should complete it before getting this.

14. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    I am an hour into this one already and haven't gotten either of the figures, not sure how you get them.

15. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    redribbon likes this.
  16. Avaniar

Avaniar Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Wth? Cartoon network games are always the same thing, all the huge problems about location stuff.
    Strangely enough i bought the teeny titans and i am playing it, but now the shop page is not working, there is no cn page, and there is no teen titans go figure page! Arrrgh (btw portuguese app store, but i am currently in spain, though that should have no meaning to this).

17. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It’s the same with the Lebanese Store. All CN games are gone. Basically, due to CN not yet getting around to addressing the whole recent major privacy-related concern in all regions.

Look, I loved the original Teeny Titans and will try to support Grumpyface till I die, but I don’t know if I can buy anymore CN apps. Like you said, there’s ALWAYS something. Save the Light was a game I held near and dear to my heart, but it isn’t even available anymore in this region due to CN pulling the actual Steven Universe series from their Middle Eastern channel because of homophobic concerns.

18. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Check out the following developer comments :

This is due to the recently added new GDPR compliance rules in EU regions, I'm afraid. It's up to Turner on when these will be made compliant and I am hopeful it will happen, but do not have any info to provide on that atm I'm afraid. We are making the desire known

Europe has a slightly slower release process due to extra GDPR privacy compliance rules. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA, but should be soon and we'll be posting as soon as it's available there.

https://twitter.com/grumpyface/status/1019982456626135040

19. AlexanderHamilton

AlexanderHamilton Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2016
    That was the one figure I never collected, but if I remember correctly it was Superman

20. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I was confused by this too. What you have to do is go into the first Teeny Titans and a thing will pop up that'll send you to TT2 for unlocking each figure.