Tech Fighters

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Diniden, May 6, 2015.

1. Diniden

Diniden New Member

May 6, 2015
    Software developer
    hello all you merry people of the touching arcade types.

I am Diniden, long follower of touch arcade, brand new to the forums, and game developer coming out of hiding.

I would just like to start up some discussion around technical fighters on touch screens.

Before you start thinking uniquely 'street fighter' and HEAVY technicalities in fighting, I'm using the term 'technical' to cover a wide range of basically anything a step above hack n slash (single button attack with other buttons to perform special moves, ie zenonia, wayward souls, battle heart legacy, etc)

1. What games have you enjoyed with a little more involved input for combos etc (this could include street fighter like games if you really enjoyed it for touch controls.)

2. Why did you enjoy it?
    3. How long did it take you to get comfortable with the controls?

I'm working on seriously addressing more complicated input schemes to tackle current 'touch to fighter' problems. More games I know about and try, the better a solution I can come up with :)

Already played an insane amount of games. Would like to just reach out to this community to see what other thoughts may be out there!

Have good day, live long time!

-Diniden