[TBS/Alpha release]: Mutant Gangland

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by BacioiuC, Feb 7, 2014.

1. BacioiuC

BacioiuC New Member

May 13, 2012
    #1 BacioiuC, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    I'm working on a Turn Based Strategy game for Mobile (Android) and PC. It's a fast-paced tbs that tries to capture the essence of a strategy while avoiding micro-management. The reason I setup to create it is that I always wanted a tbs that I can play on my tablet while commuting or during quick breaks while coding. I'm releasing the game in stages (Alpha) in order to get feedback and make sure I nail the main mechanics before advancing to the next stage.
    [​IMG] | [​IMG]
    [​IMG] | [​IMG]

It currently features:

• A sandbox/free battle mode
    • 10 maps
    • 2 factions
    • 8 commanders (4 mutants, 4 robots) with different stats that affect unit performance
    • Player vs AI, Player vs Player, AI vs AI
    • Build-in level editor
    • Open source for non-commercial use (mostly to avoid people re-skinning the game and submitting it to the app store as is)

Further down the road (in Alpha 2 and 3) I want to include a campaign mode in which the player takes director controls of the commanders (playable units) and async multiplayer.

[​IMG]

The game's website can be accessed here. I also have a few keys to the itch.io store to giveaway for the game but I cannot post them publicly as they are not tied to an account.

The game costs 3.99E and you can get it for all the platforms (Android, Windows, Linux and Mac).

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Unable to reach the website

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    The thread is 7 years old. The creator has most likely moved on.