Taxiball

TESTED WITH IOS4!!

Looking for a Labyrinth-style game to show off your iPhone's tilt control?

Everyone…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
TESTED WITH IOS4!!

Looking for a Labyrinth-style game to show off your iPhone's tilt control?

Everyone's got somewhere to go, and only Taxiball can help! Use intuitive tilt controls to guide the Taxiball to pick up and drop off fares to earn as much $$ as you can before the clock expires!

* One of IGN.com's Eight Great Unsung iPhone Games!
* One of offworld.com's 15 Games You Need for Your New iPhone
* iphonegameoftheday.com's... uh... Game of the Day!
* Family-friendly fun - featured on What They Play!

---
Once upon a midnight fall,
Came my way a taxiball.
Big, round, yellow, clear,
Around the city roads we steer.
To the destination point we go,
Oh no, there’s ice, let’s take it slow.
Following up is a broken bridge,
So we carefully roll around the ridge,
At last! Our stop is finally here,
And with a wave we pay our fare,
Thank Taxiball for bringing us home!
Now back to the busy streets to roam.
- GkCHN/GaiaIllusion, Touch Arcade Forums

Fun and addictive
Taxiball will eat your life
but in a good way
- Jebus, Touch Arcade Forums

"There are a ton of marble games out there that let you roll around by tilting your iPhone. Forget about them. Taxiball’s the best." - Tyler Nagata, GamesRadar.com

"Verdict: Stop reading and go buy this now!" - theportablegamer.com

"Once in a while a game comes along which takes me by surprise and turns out to be much better than I would have ever expected it to be - Taxiball... is one such gem."
- 8.5/10 - newsshopper.co.uk

"TaxiBall is an amazing game. It... will have you on the edge of your seat until each round is over... Verdict: Stop reading and go buy this now!"
- theportablegamer.com

"Even though I own a lot of apps and I have to sort through some crap, Taxiball deserves to be pushed to the top, it’s crazy tilting fun."
- theAPPERA

"...it's your sworn duty to go and grab this. Indulge yourself with a truly classy roll-'em-up game destined to become a cult hit, and deservedly so."
- 8/10 - allaboutthegames.co.uk

"The game has a wonderful sense of humor and is engaging on all fronts."
- 3/4 - slidetoplay.com

"Simply put, Taxiball is awesome. Exceptionally fun... will keep you entertained for hours."
- 4/5 Stars, EDITOR'S CHOICE - iphonegamenetwork.com

"I didn't think it was possible, but Self Aware Games has breathed new life in to the tilt and roll genre on the iPhone with their new game Taxiball."
- toucharcade.com

---

- Intuitive Controls: The only thing you need to do is tilt! It's like magic!

- Diverse Environments: Hours of gameplay across nine different, ridiculously replayable cities, with more to come via future updates!

- In-Game Awards: Earn dozens of Awards for completing a wide variety of challenges! Can you earn the insane Untouchable Award? Or maybe the N00b Cabbie Award is more your speed?

- All-Vocal Soundtrack: Taxiball's entire soundtrack is the work of beatboxer Wes Carroll of www.mouthdrumming.com!

- Global Online Leaderboards: Your scores are posted to a global online leaderboard. Can you beat the developers at their own game? Because if you can, the whole world will know!

- Friends List!: Add your friends to your Friends List, and check out their Awards and high scores! You don't have to beat everyone... just everyone you know!

- Endlessly Replayable: Playing through a level in Taxiball is easy - climbing to the top of the leaderboards and unlocking all the Awards takes planning, practice, and crazy skill.

- Interrupted? No problem!: Taxiball saves progress any time you're interrupted! Get cut off by a phone call, or have to stop playing 'cause your boss walked by? Your progress can be instantly restored!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:May 20, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal