Universal Tasty Blue (by Dingo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Greatgoat

Greatgoat Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    i kinda like the music

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I am glad to hear that I am not the only one having the same problem, which means that it will be fixed (hopefully) in the next update, because its always easier to have text to play ^^ Even if its not too much of a problem, its not convenient at all

3. triwolf

triwolf Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 5, 2012
    #23 triwolf, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Same problem here, only getting ###### instead of text.. Iphone 5S on iOS 7.1.1, non-English...... I thought unlocking the whole game would remove this but it doesn't...

Edit: I just tried to change my OS language TO English, and now the text is displaying properly!!! Somehow the game musn't support other OS language than English... Well I will set my device in English for the time being I guess.

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I got all of the iap. The carnage iap is not that great. It just unlocks blood effects. I almost completed all of the levels and I'm on the last one. This game has a lot of replayablity. A bunch of the levels I didn't even score one star so I need to replay those. I wish the dev was here. Anyone else have any impressions. It sucks people are running into errors. I wish the 2 player mode was not co op but competitive.

5. superhonma

superhonma Member

Jul 3, 2012
    This game has the X factor. My favorite games are Dungeon Raid, 10000000, Wayward Souls, Osmos...this has absolutely nothing to do with them aside from it's playability and fun factor. Highly recommended.

6. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    I just found this game, and it's definitely worth a try.

7. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    How are people finding out about this guys games all of a sudden? One of his other games all of a sudden started charting.

8. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah, I wondered that a bit ago. Then I read a few iTunes reviews and they say Markiplier---Pewdipies friend-- played this on YouTube recently.

9. coolpepper43

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thanks, I had a feeling that a youtuber had something to do with this. God, it's ridiculous how much influence they have. I wish TA had that kind of pull.

10. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Tasty Planet and Tasty Planet: Back for Seconds are 2 awesome games. They were originally released on the PC around 8 years ago.