Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    I redeemed TACODE6. Thanks.

2. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    #142 Chocomeister, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    I redeemed TACODE1 - thanks!

Oops, pardon me on the earlier discussion. Seems I already had a Silver Sapphire Ring - so it does definitely exist.

My biggest suggestion for the game is that after Transcend 5 or 10 times, you should be able to auto buy things. If I have the GP/KP to buy 600 Oxygen, I should just be able to hit "buy" and have it auto-buy it without hitting "Requirements."

I think the reason you should do it after transcend 5 or 10 is by then players don't care about what's happening - so seeing my world build up doesn't affect me, nor does knowing what elements go in what. At the beginning it was cool, but now it is tedious.

3. Rigel

Rigel Member

Mar 12, 2015
    I had the same exact issue a few days ago. The recent patch didn't fix it. Still hoping they do, because like you, I'd hate to have to redo everything.

4. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    So do people think it's better to do a bunch of quick transcends before saving for upgrades?

5. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Hey guys thanks for the comments and suggestions..

Legion111 - We have many plans to improve Tap Transcend: Rebirth with new content. Some of these ideas would be new tabs with new chapters to progress through, new spaceships, prestiging individual spaceships, prestiging individual ship items, new ship items, and new story maps (and hopefully more ideas come up). It is hard to see the other side of development: the time and money that goes into it. We had to stop updates on the original Tap Transcend due to this fact, and we hope it will not be the case with TTR.

Pishposh & Rigel - So sorry you were affected this way by V1.0. We got to the root of the problem that caused this data corruption, and it should not happen again starting from V1.0.1. We are still looking into why the app is freezing up consequentially from that bug, but it is proving a hard feat as there are no crash logs coming in from it and we cannot reproduce it. Hopefully we find the solution soon.

Chocomeister - thanks for those recommendations. We are considering a clean way to implement these in future updates.

Poo - that is a good question that is up to the individual player. We tried to design the game so it would be a tough decision to transcend or wait for more resources. It seems many people are going the transcend route. It really depends on your goal if you are trying to collect a lot of heirlooms early on, or upgrading your spaceships early on.

These are the unredeemed codes from last night's batch:
    TACODE2
    TACODE3
    TACODE4
    TACODE23
    TACODE24

6. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    My goal is to upgrade the ships so I can do the hard missions but I'm having a tough time getting the resources in a timely fashion. At the moment I have a couple weapon blue prints I'm saving KP for hopefully they will help.

7. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Ok so I used the orbs to finish some weapon blueprints and upgrades and

I would recommend for new players to focus on upgrading the console or shield because in the first mission on hard they can one hit you and even having better weapons still doesn't do enough. You need the jump in HP, armor and shield.

Also make sure to get the daily pvp reward as you get huge amount of orbs and using those to get tough to get resources for the upgrades.

Everyone probably already knows this that reads these forums but maybe someone new will see it.

8. scrotty

scrotty Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 6, 2012
    Redeemed TACODE3 (noticed that TACODE2 had also been redeemed already)

Thank you!

9. Pishposh

Pishposh New Member

Jul 21, 2016
    thanks for getting back to us over this.
    Your contact with the user base is appreciated.

Hope it can be fixed for us at some point too, but I can appreciate how it's a difficult one to diagnose without crash logs and repeatability.
    With luck some clues as to where it's lurking will turn up soon.

Thanks again and good luck with the game.

10. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Hey guys, it looks like all the codes have already been redeemed that we put up last night. We will possibly put some more tonight.

Chocomeister - I really like the last suggestion you made. We will probably implement it soon with a new update. We are thinking a 'quick buy' sort of button on those upgrades where you don't have to get all the individual elements.

Poo - You are right. upgrading ship gear other than your weapons is crucial. A strong engine, shield, and cockpit is just as strong as strong weapons. Also, don't forget some of the heirlooms are targeted to make your ships better. The Girdle of Support heirloom will greatly increase your ships' HP and this one is stackable. In fact all ship heirlooms are stackable.

Pishposh - we are still doing our best, but the good thing is the newest version V1.0.2 is stable.

We will probably do a couple more small updates to iron out any remaining bugs, and then we will start on our first big update V1.1. That update will have new content, and we are open to any suggestions all of you have as we are starting to build that next week!

Please don't hesitate to let us know what features you would like to see!

11. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    please oh please let me buy bars without having to first buy the base materials. or change it so i can buy the base material in 10k or 100k quantities.

i literally dont want to play this anymore because upgrading ship equipment is so extremely tedious.
    Am I missing a shortcut or something?

Weapon upgrade from MK2 to MK3.
    1 of the items I need is 25 semiconducting wires.
    How to get:
    hit spyglass, takes me to semiconducting wire.
    hit requirements and see that i have nothing.
    spyglass on a bar (one of 4 required). 0/50 bars (and 1/4 bars needed) makes a single wire.
    spyglass to the bar materials and have to click on the buy button on the x100 purchase too many times!

this is only for a single items of a single items required to make a part for my weapon.

please change this or point me in the right direction of how i'm doing this wrong. i just keep transcending because its the only thing that makes sense right now.

12. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    also i cannot get more than 15 taps during a battle.

i lay my phone down, which by the way is horrible. i want to play with one hand. why cant my attacks just do full damage?

even when i lay my phone down on the table and use 2 hands, 4 fingers total i can't get above 15 taps. the first few just don't register.

any tips or am i doing this wrong too?

13. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013

I do think there should be a buy in x10000 and x100000 quantities. It is tedious buying massive amounts of ore 1000 at a time when you need way way more then 1000.

I think as of right now it is better to transcend and build up ships with artifacts and save orbs and when you have enough use the orbs to get the more tedious resources because you can skip all of it just clicking on what you need in the upgrade screen.

Like I need 25 whatever's for one of my upgrades, if I have none of them it's 600 orbs. A few of the upgrade materials are easy to make so I'm just waiting until I have enough to cover the rest of the more resource heavy materials.

14. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Sometimes it does that to me. I'm on an iPad mini which is probably way easier to tap. If I spread my fingers out a little I can get 50 taps with one hand. I feel like the best way is to tap them all at once but sometimes it doesn't register all my fingers and I only get 20. With one hand I usually get in the 30's, but I'm not trying to break my record either.

Also I feel like I'm barely taking my fingers off the screen when I do better, almost to the point of not taking them off. That might be my imagination though.

15. Moha die Boa

Moha die Boa Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Somehow I have a 300hrs plus cooldown on pvp matches, which was mit there before... I already reinstalled. Anyone has the same problem?

16. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Holy cow haha that's like a week! It hasn't happened to me that I've noticed.

Have you tried watching a video in the pvp section?

17. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Ok so my last two transcends I got a second (I can't remember the name now) shield that give +1 KP per tap so I get +2 now and also the mythical silver sapphire ring which doubles KP earned which bumped it to 4/tap and max per second 5e5 instead of 5e4.

This made a pretty big difference. When I used the skill that gives three hours earned I got over 1e9 KP and was able to upgrade population to level 10 much faster.

Does anyone know if the silver sapphire ring stacks? That would be awesome if it did.

Also a suggestion for the update, to have a check box or something like it on the elements tab that auto-evolves. That way you're not hitting it twice everytime. Maybe it could pop up after 5-10 transcends or something.

Maybe way down the road we could have more then one planet? It would be pretty cool to end up with a whole universe after getting strong enough.

18. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    Maybe way down the road we could have more then one planet? It would be pretty cool to end up with a whole universe after getting strong enough.[/QUOTE]

Whe. I first started the game thats what i thought was gonna happen that and more interaction with humans aeo said we'd come to love them but we just let them kill each other and built them weapons personally I didn't get any kind of attachment to them

19. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    disapointed

Still some game-killing bugs. Even after re-starting the game after the update, ships will not load into empty slots (see image).

Also, my black market has lots of null options that look like they're meant to be ships. When I purchased one, it activated the ships tutorial but when it was finished there was no additional ship.

Attached Files:

20. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    dudecoolguyman & Poo - We will definitely add a 10k and 100k multiplier for the raw planetary resources! Good idea. I might send this patch to Apple today, but I have a couple other things I am working on before.

Dalen152 & Poo - We for sure are adding more content in the near future with additional content in new tabs. One will definitely be to build new planets. We are thinking a new tab could be a 'galactic tab' where you build new planets etc and find new resources.

Anova - Sorry this is happening to you. It seems to be an edge case as we cannot reproduce this and have not gotten much information from this problem. I sent you a private message so we can try get to the root of it together.