Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Ok cool, I tried mission 1 on hard and they one hit killed me so that's not happening. I did find the daily pvp reward this morning. I'm just going to have to sit on it and build KP cause the upgrades end up being tens of thousands of bars.

Is there an artifact that will increase the KP per second? To be more the 5e5?

Also I read about the multi tap which helped a ton except with hard missions.

Just updated and had to leave so haven't had a chance to play but I'm super excited to get back to planet making!!

2. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    #122 Dalen152, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    So i open the game and it wont start i installed the update and still nothing

3. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    5.00e4 kph I meant. Can you get that higher per second?

4. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Dalen152 - I sent you a private message.

Poo - There is the Silver Sapphire Ring heirloom that doubles all KP gains, which would double that number. We have plans for more heirlooms in updates, as well as new ways to get KP.

5. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    I dont know how to reply to private messages and it was happening before the update and after

6. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    #126 Dalen152, Jul 21, 2016
    Beginning

So something i noticed since ive had to restart its so slow when kp is first introduced i have to wait like 5 min before can continue (also thanks for fixing the swarm powerup it'll help me get back if you cant Restore my progress

7. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Omg I just figured out if you click upgrade and then click the item the orb cost is way cheaper then getting all the stuff individually!! Oops lol

8. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Ok awesome!!! I will look out for that heirloom!!!

9. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    I haven't found it as of 26 ascends.

10. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    I just get the aioes sheld ring or something i dont remember exactly what it's called i maxed that as soon as i could i remember it looks like a blue shield thing

11. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Aao's Aegos gives KP / tap. Not what I am after, which is double all KP sources described above.

12. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Ok I feel dumb, saw someone meant ion blueprints and just got my first one and those are way way cheaper then going straight to an upgrade. So now I'm grinding to unlock blueprints before trying to upgrade.

13. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Hey guys, thanks for answering some questions for us. This thread is starting to grow so fast, it is getting hard to keep track of every comment, but I am doing my best.

Here is some follow up information from what I have seen lately:

- The first time you transcend, you will have the first 3 heirlooms to choose from. Anytime after that, it will show a randomized 3 to choose from. This is truly luck of the draw, so it might take some time if you are only looking for a specific heirloom. We will think about ways to make this more fair etc. in a future update if anyone has any suggestions.

- Blueprints for rare resources will drop in the story map as you go higher up the map, and more so when you eventually play back through in hard and insane mode. The resource blueprint will unlock the ability to craft the resource in the civilization (dark blue) tab under rare resources. Note: it is highly recommended to upgrade all gear as high as possible when you start going into harder difficulty settings. You can upgrade both individual ships as well as individual gear.

- Ship item (gear) blueprints, not to be confused with rare resource blueprints: When these drop from a planet, they will show up in the ship equipment list for its specific slot i.e engines, cockpits, primary weapons etc. The blueprint cannot be equipped to the ship yet, you need to craft it into a level 1 ship item before you can equip it.

- The black market is a really good way to find new ship gear. The black market is found in the side-slide out tab. We realize now there needs to be a better notification system to show this to the player, as I have read some people didn't realize this feature until later. The notification feature will be added into our upcoming update. You can also sell unused equipment in the black market to collect more chronospheres.

Thanks everyone! We apologize to anyone that was negatively affected in V1.0 of the game, but these glitches have been resolved in V1.0.1. If your data became corrupted in V1.0, please send me a private message.

I am making some new chrono codes and will post these in a minute when I have them all ready...

14. Moha die Boa

Moha die Boa Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Something is wrong with the save game and load game function. I saved before I transcend. After transcending I realised my stacked rare resources were gone (I bought with chrono). So I loaded my savegame. The state right now is that my resources are still gone, my heirloom is rightfully gone but I am back at start like at elementary level with 0 taps.
    I really like this game but this bugs are killing my efforts again and again...

15. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #135 Inner Hero, Jul 21, 2016
    Moha die Boa - when you transcend you will lose all progress in the first 4 tabs including any resources. We can consider having the rare resources carry through transcending if more people think that is a better idea, but it is not yet set up that way. You will retain all progress on tab 5, but lose progress on tabs 1-4 when you transcend.

With the save/load feature: The way it should work now, is when you load, it will only load your level 5 tab as well as your heirlooms and transcendence numbers and any chronospheres you saved. We made it act as a transcend where you lose the first 4 tabs to reduce the amount of data on our online database. We will consider doing a full game save in the future if it continues to be a problem. Transcending goes so fast, so we decided to make a load data act as a transcend. Sorry for any confusion.

16. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #136 Inner Hero, Jul 21, 2016
    As promised earlier:

edit: the bold codes are the only ones left as of now

New chrono pack codes
    TACODE1
    TACODE2
    TACODE3
    TACODE4
    TACODE5
    TACODE6
    TACODE7
    TACODE8
    TACODE9
    TACODE10
    TACODE11
    TACODE12
    TACODE13
    TACODE14
    TACODE15
    TACODE16
    TACODE17
    TACODE18
    TACODE19
    TACODE20

New remove ad codes
    TACODE21
    TACODE22
    TACODE23
    TACODE24
    TACODE25

17. Moha die Boa

Moha die Boa Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Well thank you for the quick reply, but now I am stuck after loading the savegame... See attached screenshot.

Ok attachment not working on iPhone. Well done TA -.-

My GP capacity is on lv 5 but my GP bar is maxed and red. Can't do anything.

18. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #138 Inner Hero, Jul 21, 2016
    Moha die Boa - I looked into your issue and fixed this. I will send the patch to Apple now. It should be available to you tomorrow.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.

edit: just sent the update to Apple. Should be live tomorrow as it seems they have sped this process up quite a bit since last year. Thanks for helping us find these problems early on.

19. Legion111

Legion111 New Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Hey I was considering getting the 6x tap and chrono doubler but then I thought I'd have a look to see how your other game is going the tap transcend, and it seems like you stopped updating it 1 month after you realesed it. So I was wondering how long do you guys plan on adding things to this game?

20. Pishposh

Pishposh New Member

Jul 21, 2016
    Hi there.

When I was in the middle of a transcendence I experienced a crash.
    Subsequently any attempt to continue results in a blank screen with no option to progress, restart or interact.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    If so, do you have any advice as to resolving the problem?
    I guess I could delete the game and data, but that'd set me back to the start.
    I don't think my fingers could take doing it over.