Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    I transcended almost 25 times and now no elements are really worth it in the beginning of the run somewhat because i use the time skip power up then when i get to about 15-20 i use max gp and swarm in that order but i buy one of each Element then continue on

2. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Dalen152 - Good eye. You indeed found a small bug in the achievements. We just fixed this now, and it will be added into the V1.0.1 update that will go out tonight. There was still a 5th achievement to collect for 1,000 chronospheres, but it was showing it as 'achievement complete', so you should gain an additional 1,000 chronos when the update is out plus no more confusing notification mark.

We are excited to submit V1.0.1 tonight as it will address the issues we have come across together! Thanks TA for helping us find these issues early on in the first week since launch!

3. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    It also happens when you can transend

4. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Dalen152 - can you be a little more specific? Not sure what you are referring to that is happening when you can transcend.
    Thanks!

5. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    When you buy the final upgrade world peace I think it is I can transcend and restart but if I choose to continue playing with that world it'll show the notification like with the achievements and stay there until I transcend

Ps can you make so if I have the GP for an upgrade I won't need to individually buy the elements

6. Legion111

Legion111 New Member

Apr 4, 2015
    I just transcended again and the scout ships are not popping up this time I even tried using the swarm move? (That makes heaps come normally) They still didn't come. I am at the point where they do normally show up. Awesome game by the way, loving it so far

7. Clickman

Clickman New Member

Jul 19, 2016
    #107 Clickman, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    My mistake, I was confused about the numbers. Thanks.

8. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Just got hit by the greyed out orange and dark blue tabs, so I'm stuck until the update. I hope it goes through Apple quick!! :)

9. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    All,

update (after a long day and night): V1.0.1 has been submitted to Apple! For those of you who had the glitch where you would get kicked back to the elemental stage, this will fix itself with the update and not happen again. The random transcend crash has also been fixed. If your game data has been corrupted due to one of these glitches after the update goes through, please contact me through private message for further instructions. You can finally buy metal bars in bulk with this V1.0.1, so no more tapping so much to buy the amount the ships and ship parts need!

Dalen152 - those are some nice requests. I did not have enough time to add them into V1.0.1, but they are written on my list for the next update. 1.0.1 needed to go out fast to fix some critical issues some people were having.

Clickman - I sent you a private message with contact information.

Poo - so sorry this happened to you too now. Hopefully this update will be out some time tomorrow, and you can resume playing. It is really embarrassing what happened. The 'multiplier' buttons on the element cells were still there in the supernova cells (invisibly) so it made it possible for some people to accidentally by more than 1 supernova. This broke the code in my game as it was only looking for one. It took a long time for me to figure that one out since there were no crash logs, but luckily it is fixed now and unable to happen again.

10. Legion111

Legion111 New Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Ok after a lot of tapping I transcended again and I have the scout ships coming to my planet :) I really hope they don't do that again.
    Would like to say thanks for adding the buy bulk for the bars, was happy to read that

11. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013

I'm not worried. I knew the update was going to happen soon. I'm just glad it didn't happen until the update was only a couple days away haha. I open the game and do some taps and leave trying to get my GP up for after the update.

12. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Anyone know when the story missions will drop e9 KP? Having to make 100 bars is crazy when you only get 500e5 KP a second and the battles I'm on 27 and only get e7 so I can make 3 bars per battle.

13. Moha die Boa

Moha die Boa Member

Jan 17, 2016
    What is the "free energy condenser" I just bought for 500 from the black market?

14. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    If you do even just one pvp battle youll have enough that's what I did every time I need bars

15. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    But you only get 3 a day. It will still take days if not a week to gather resources to upgrade stuff without using the orbs.

So if you could get 100 bars from one pvp fight that's 300 a day, so like two days to make one upgrade mat, and you need 10 of each so like a month.

I just feel like there's got to be a way to acquire those quicker.

16. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Moha die Boa - the free energy condenser is one of the highest level rare resources. You will use these when you start getting into very high level ships and ship items.

Poo - Don't forget to collect your daily PvP reward. This is the biggest daily boost of KP. Also, not sure if you knew that you can fight every battle in the map anytime you want once it is unlocked and not in cooldown. You can also switch difficulty on levels in the planet bio. KP rewards will go up fast when you are in hard or insane mode.

17. raijen

raijen Active Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Canada, Eh?
    #117 raijen, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Patch is live in Canada. I can't download it until I get home though :(

Edit: Still stuck. Stuck with actual cap being at level 1 with the game wanting me to buy the level 13 upgrade. All elements unlocked but no access to other tabs and the flat upgrades (star etc) in the element tab are already purchased. Also there are no signs of my relics.

Is there any way to just reset my data out of this stuck condition? I only had a few transcends and I can just restore purchases

18. scrotty

scrotty Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 6, 2012
    I just installed the patch (US). I don't know if it's always been this way, but I don't see Requirements or even a dimmed BUY button for "Megatonne Micromagnet", "'Weightless' Super Alloy", or "Nano-Gigavolt Batteries". Can those not be crafted - only scrounged?

19. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    All,

update: It looks like V1.0.1 just hit the App Store! If you were waiting for a cleaner build before doing the install, now is the time.

raijen - I sent you a private message.

scrotty - not all rare resources can be immediately crafted. You will eventually unlock blueprints to these resources later on in the story map which will unlock the ability to craft them!

20. scrotty

scrotty Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 6, 2012
    Ah, now I understand what blueprints are all about. Thanks!