Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    used 7SOF6BO7

I'm pretty lost. I have transcended multiple times and i get to choose items but the rare resources, what do they do? I dont seem to be able to use them.

Also, is it better to tap than to level up elements for GP gain? GP gain seems to be super slow? I find it better to tap but its tedious.

how to ship battles work? i try tapping when it tells me but i can never do more than 75% damage.
    auto seems to correct this but i cannot choose a single target my ships just randomly shoot a target and i end up losing. help!

2. steelsauce

steelsauce Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Used LXAYGLR4 thanks.
    My game got glitched out too.. The orange and dark blue tabs are now greyed out even though I had started unlocking technology. Hope an update fixes it.

3. Red Reddington

Red Reddington Active Member

May 26, 2015
    First off, thanks to the developer for making such an inventive little clicker, and thanks for your interaction in the forums. That always makes me like a game better, whether you bring free codes with you or not. :)

Just wanted to mention I'm several transcends in, and ran into the same glitch where the orange and dark blue tabs are greyed out no matter how many elements or GP I have. Looks like I'm stuck until the next update.

4. raijen

raijen Active Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Canada, Eh?
    As someone who did the same thing (before the game glitches out) it confused me as well. Perhaps you could change the icon after purchase to include a check mark in the corner or something?

5. Pupsader

Pupsader Member

Jun 26, 2016
    I redeemed V36IRSOX for 250. Thanks dev!

6. PNem

PNem Active Member

Apr 28, 2009
    The concept is great, but the game-breaking bugs mean that this app will stay in my "possibly play later" folder until or unless they are fixed.

7. Chen93

Chen93 Active Member

Mar 7, 2013
    I think those are for upgrading equipment way later in the game. Or so a most mentioned earlier on.

Honestly after a while tapping and leveling elements seems completely pointless. Clicking scout ships seems to give a % of your current max bar so I've focussed on leveling my storage at all costs and then just click the scout ships when I need money. There's something WAY wrong with the scaling. Currently I have a max storage of E46 and clicking a scout ship gives in the E44-45 range. My max tap is E41 (and the next upgrade costs in the E46 range). So tapping a little scout ship is the equivalent of almost 1000 taps. Which is completely insane. Leveling elements is even worse. I think at the point where leveling lead is giving me returns almost 10 orders of magnitude lower than my total, yet evolving another time takes my full bar. It's completely out of whack.

You pretty much need to multi-finger tap to get above 75% damage. The number of taps needed per ships 100% is also different (some of the base ships are 25 taps to hit 100%, most are 30). With 4 finger tapping I can get 40 taps pretty easily and if I'm really fast 50-60. But doing the latter is rough on the wrists :p

All that said the game is still fantastic. They REALLY need to look into a better way of making ship components though. That's just tedious tapping due to bars not being able to be made in multiples.

8. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #88 Inner Hero, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
    All,

Quick update: We finally got to the root of the problem where some of you would get kicked back to the elemental stage. We have fixed this, and our next update which should be out very soon will fix this automatically for you so you can keep going. With software it is always the smallest overlooked things that can cause huge problems down the road.

We are currently going through the other bugs you guys have mentioned, and also adding in some new features before we submit the first update tonight or tomorrow.

Chen93 - thanks for your answers.

Our follow up:
    The heirlooms that are resources (gyroscope, prism, sword) are used later on when leveling a ship to its max level, or upgrading a ship item to its max level. These numbers currently are level 10 and level 6 respectively. We are building a prestige system to individual ships and ship items with a future update once we get to making the next story map.

We agree - the best way to get GP later on is through the scout ship and GP fill power-ups. Elements and tapping will be your main sources of GP early on, and this will switch to power-ups later on.
    A little known feature in the game is that you can still click on a power-up while it is cooling down. This will prompt you to watch a video ad which will instantly replenish that power-up. You can only watch 10 videos a day however, so it is up to you how you want to use them as there are other places in the game to use them.

Good point on the multi finger taps. We have multi-touch set on, so it is actually recommended to tap with multiple fingers at once. This way you can get your tap numbers in battle to 50+. In testing we got up to 70-80s, so we decided 50 was a decent 'higher' number to baseline.

We realize now we should have put a purchase multiplier on the refined resources to make them easier to buy in bulk, and we are definitely adding that into this upcoming update!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and helping us find some critical problems early on!

*Also, LINV3AGR is the only code from the last batch that hasn't been claimed...

9. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Another Bug

Ads often fail for me. Whether on WiFi or disconnected, I hit "Yes!" and then it just has a spinning loading symbol. I have to close out of the game and get no bonus.

10. Clickman

Clickman New Member

Jul 19, 2016
    #90 Clickman, Jul 19, 2016
    Every time you buy 100 elements you have to "evolve" that element. Does anyone know what this actually does? It seems to do nothing that I can see. Maybe I'm missing something. It does not increase the GP/s of the element. If it does, it is not reflected in the main (planet) screen.

11. TheGribble

TheGribble Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    I think there might be a problem with the scout swarm power up - it went nuts yesterday and was spawning them about twice a second and never stopped. I went from e20-ish gp to e64 in about ten minutes before I tried force closing the game and running it again, settled down after that. Made my first run through a bit quick, but it's still a great game.

12. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    #92 Chocomeister, Jul 19, 2016
    Explorer's Luck

Anyone know what Explorer's Luck does? Specifically:

• Does it stack?
    • What is an observable effect?
    • Does it run out after an hour?
    • If they stack, do they keep working (after transcending)?

13. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Clickman - evolving an element will increase its GP/s by an order of magnitude (e1).

TheGribble - that seems to be interesting, I have not heard of that come up besides to you. I will look into our code and see if I can find what might have caused that. Either way it must have been a beneficial bug unlike some of the others people have been reporting. Has that been happening consistently or only that one time?

Chocomeister - Explorer's Luck will triple the chances of a planetary drop the next time you win a story match. So if there is a resource with 30% drop rate, it will be a 90% drop rate after you activate explorer's luck. You can only use it once after it is activated (until you reactivate it later), and there is no time limit to when it is un-usable.

14. Moha die Boa

Moha die Boa Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Today I had my 23rd transcendence. Unfortunately the app closed during the animation and would not restart anymore. I had to delete and reinstall the app to find out that I have to start all over again.
    It keeps crashing while transcending all the time. IPhone 6S on newest iOS. #

15. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    #95 Dalen152, Jul 19, 2016
    Ships

So I finally bought a fourth ship but I don't know how to unequip the other ships

16. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    Red Bar > Hit SHIPS > Scroll down to ship > Unequip.

17. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    Explores luck

So how exactly does the powerup work is it temporary or is it permanent in that transcend

18. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    All,

Another update: We have found the problem where transcending would sometimes cause a crash. We plan to submit this update tonight along with the other bug fixes and several new feature requests.

Dalen152 - Explorer's Luck will only apply to your next story victory. When in a planet bio screen, you can click on the drop icons to see what their drop rate chances are. When Explorer's Luck is activated, these numbers will triple and turn green. Once used once, it will be gone until you reactivate the power-up.

Thanks for everyone's patience as we fix these issues in the first version of the game. V1.0.1 should hopefully be live tomorrow.

19. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    Achievements

Yesterday I got all 48 elements and now it always show that I have an achievement waiting even though it's just because I've completed all of one chain of them is this a bug?

20. Chocomeister

Chocomeister Member

Jul 19, 2016
    #100 Chocomeister, Jul 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    I'm curious, how many times have you ascended? Besides the bug, would you recommend getting all the elements? It seems to me that the elements don't do anything compared to your clicks / scouts.