Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Thank you!!

2. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So what exactly does the transcend do? I'm assuming that you have to start over all again but what's the perk for doing a transcend?

3. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    #63 Pyapiopi, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    You get a heirloom that provides bonuses. Some examples are

1) double gp gain
    2) double KP gain
    3) double max GP storage
    4) rare resources
    5) new elements
    6) gain KP per tap (one of the best early game ones for rapid transcends)

You also get GP per seconds based on your population. Helps speed up the every game a bit.

4. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Awesome man! Thanks for the info bro

5. Hobbesy

Hobbesy Member

Sep 8, 2012
    I built all 3 ships before transcending, got the KP per tap heirloom, and was close to having everything in the last tab built up again while working to get all my elements up to level 5 (no clue if there's any real benefit). Put the game down for awhile and when I opened it back up I was back to the very first screen with all the spinning green dots and the brown and blue tabs aren't opening anymore. No matter how much I tap I can't get past this screen and all the elements are unlocked and leveled up just the way I left them. Doesn't seem exactly like the bug some other people are talking about. Tried saving and reinstalling and it didn't work. I was actually digging it and was planning on playing it, but losing progress to a bug is just a mortal sin in a grindy game for me:)

6. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #66 Mattosai, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    How do you upgrade population to lvl 12 (5kpx seconds), did multiple transcends but no improvement, i get most of the game but no idea on how go upgrade population level past lvl 11....

btw what does the rare ressource relic does, relics needs explanation , a description of what it does exactly (some are obvious, other are not)

farming story seems the always way to get first c components for cheap, price is insane to buy them (100 bars oO ) . second tier begin to comes later , around planets 20+ if i recall, only way is loot it seems.

My improvement suggestion :

more detailled transcend item description
    Lesser cost of component building
    Make Hard Mode scaling with mission level (i overkill all in normal but cannot do a single thing in the first mission in hard mode)
    Make a ! indicator on black marke each day, i just discovered the feature, was wondering how opponent ships could gather energy to do special attack with basic stuff on ship (no energy, upgrading them is a waste, on black market got a shield wth 50 energy on... better ! ! even better canon can be built, btw i noticed some ships have a second shot, like a laser shot after attack, where does it comes from ? )

But overall population ranking up needs some explanation imo, obscure thing at a point, to build bars faster #

7. Randomname270

Randomname270 New Member

Jul 6, 2015
    How do you equip ships? I have three built, but every time I try to start a mission, the game tells me I need at least one ship, and every time I try to equip a ship, the game tells me I need an empty slot despite all of the slots being empty.

8. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    I'm having the same problem. Seems to be an inconsistent bug as it doesn't affect everyone. All my ship slots are empty, I've inly bought one ship,it won't let me equip it, claiming all the slots are full.

9. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Everything was going fine until last night when it crashed probably 30 times. Mostly it was at the end of something like after transcend when I'm supposed to pick artifact, after story battle when I killed third wave.

Hope they get an update out soon cause I think this one is the most fun idle clicker.

10. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    Transcend

Is it possible to get CP games or capacity level 2 cause ive restarted 8 times now and i havnt seen an upgrade also i force close the app then open it back up again and get three new ones I've done that quite a bit is that supposed to happen

11. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I'm having the same problem. Story mission #27 crashes every single time going from wave 2 to wave 3. I really enjoy this game, but the crashes certainly are frustrating.

12. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Totally frustrating, I'm really lucky I haven't lost any data so it's only an annoyance so far.

13. raijen

raijen Active Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Canada, Eh?
    Had the same issue but after a story fight. iPhone 6s fully updated iOS.

14. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    This is one of the best tap games I've seen. Not because of the gameplay, which isn't that unique (though I haven't gotten to the ship combat part), but because of how educational it is! Great way of teaching about the scientific elements, evolution, and building blocks of life.

15. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    All,

So sorry to anyone that has come across a bug in this first version of our game. We appreciate your patience as we are working on an update to address the issues some of you have ran into. We also have read through all the comments and found some requests we will add into the update as well.
    We have read a lot of questions in the comments, and it seems some of you have been answering these for us. Thanks! Don’t hesitate to message us as well privately here, or contact us through our website if you have a direct question for us.

We are putting up another bunch of in-game codes as these seem to always disappear the minute we put them up. We added a 1,000 chrono pack in the mix this time. We are also adding an additional 5 remove ads codes. We will continue to put these codes up periodically.

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for helping us find some of the critical issues that escaped past our beta trials.

Chrono-packs:

ONQ9EKLZ
    DK9Q5V3Z
    8HPM8IH4
    UUTCCX2I
    V36IRSOX
    RAMEX3G1
    LINV3AGR
    6UUEQ6XS
    NNSE52NC
    9HBPRG2L
    EVUXS97I
    LXAYGLR4
    JHJENMYE
    91GO64OM
    SBJRLQGI
    B2JY8KOP
    LIQAPKL1
    H9YHCQQ9
    7SOF6BO7
    U0D2WHMC

Remove ads:

4X5PJHPO
    XURNQT1Z
    4RE2HR6E
    BD2F5CGK
    TDVOG4VL

16. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Thanks for the updates Inner Hero, and for the codes.

It really is a fun game and I purchased the Remove Ads IAP because I have been having such a good time when the game works. I hope you are able to track down the bugs with the crashes and data loss.

I cashed in the code H9YHCQQ9 for 250.

17. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I used TDVOG4VL. Next time I have some credit I'm going to spend 4$ for the 6xtap. Thanks for the code!! Great game, I'm loving it!

18. MintDragon

MintDragon Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 7, 2016
    Thank you for the codes! Used 4RE2HR6E.

Enjoying the game so far :)

19. phandaal

phandaal Well-Known Member

May 19, 2012
    Used SBJRLQGI

Thanks for a fun game.

I have a question if you are reading decs. I purchased the taptastic unlock, but when I go back to the shop screen the x2 and x3 unlocks are unavailable, but the taptastic is still available to purchase. Is this a bug?

20. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    phandaal - the tap combo at it's core is essentially a combination of double and triple tap. We did not want people thinking double, triple, and combo all stacked, so we blocked the first 2 if you purchase combo, and block combo if you purchase double or triple. It will remain available if you purchase it so you can restore it if you ever need to at no additional cost. Non-consumable purchases can only be done once through the App Store.
    Either you buy double and triple as a stack, or you get the combo which is a better deal. We also gave chrono bonus boosts with each purchase, and the bonus is also higher with the taptastic combo.

Thanks for the good question and giving me the chance to clarify that for everyone here.