Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. lucidwalker

lucidwalker Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    #41 lucidwalker, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    I just had a pvp fight. When i got back to the homescreen the main window was like at the begining. Only green dots at the point were my planet was. I could use the ship and the two buttons left. But the other two fields (blue and ??) are greyed. I tried to load my saved game, it crashes and now everything is at start again. Is there a chance to get it all back? I use an iphone 6.
    After reinstall nothing worked anymore. Iam at level 70 by tapping but have onlay one element.

2. cameron331

cameron331 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    This is seriously great. Starting with particles and working up to a full blown planet with an advanced civilization is ambitious and fascinating, especially for a clicker. Progress is fast, dialogue and upgrade information is interesting and well written. Highly recommended.

3. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I'm thoroughly confused regarding the item that you get to choose when you transcend. I chose the Broken Sword or something and now I can't find it anywhere in my inventory or proof that its doing anything - any ideas?

4. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    It's listed under "Heirlooms" which is the third, white section under the green resources box. All items you get from Transcending appear there.

5. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I'm stuck with a ball of rock saying needing heat and pressure....

6. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Rare resources will eventually be used to upgrade high level gear. I would suggest avoiding picking those for awhile since they don't enhance your gameplay for awhile.

7. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Thank you

8. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    So I just lost all my data.

My game glitched and I had to force close it. After that the game refused to load up. So I uninstalled it thinking I'm logged into Facebook, it will find my data.

That is not the case. I was ove ten transcends in, with 3 ships. My purchases thankfully restored it its very disheartening. What's the point of Facebook or Game Center if our data isn't saved.

9. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Pyapiopi - so sorry this happened to you. There seems to be a small glitch we are working through. Were you able to save your game in the options before you reinstalled? There seems to be another bug with the load feature we are working on fixing as well, then you should be able to get your data back. We are doing our best to have this update out this weekend.

10. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    I didn't hit save right before the crash, but I had prior awhile ago (maybe 3-4 transcends prior).

Hope you get it fixed for any future problems it may cause. But having fun going back through the game. At least my "restore purchases" button worked!

11. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Idle clicker? Not sure I like the sound of that and not big fan of f2p but congrats with the launch of your game and good luck! I do love seeing developers here on TA!

12. Dalen152

Dalen152 Member

Jul 16, 2016
    #52 Dalen152, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
    Stuck

I've purchased all the elements but I dont know how to get past " gravitational compression " the first upgrade in chapter 2 at first i thought i need to tap the planet then i tried buying random elements and now i have no idea please help

13. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Tap the requirements button. It will show you what you need.

14. spatenau@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013
    I also hit the bug right after doing the first transcend. There wasn't a screen to choose any items (does that happen), it crashed, and now I can't get past the blank screen right after the company logo, with the "welcome back" Game Center banner. Force closing doesn't help.

15. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Ya that's what happened to me. Had to reinstall.

16. spatenau@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2013
    So I reinstalled and now I'm hitting the load bug. A few things load, but not the elements and I can't buy anything but hydrogen. Unplayable for me now. Too bad, I liked it enough to buy the no ad IAP.

17. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Holy Kamoley!! I got to finally unlock the ship and its even better than I could've imagined doing the gun battles and upgrades.

So it seems from the forum that there is a transcend bug? If that's the case I'll wait to transcend until that gets sorted out (thanks for TOFTT guys heehee) also what does transcending actually give you?

Thanks in advance and once again devs thank you for this amazing game! I've been glued man building my universe and now that I can freaking battle I'm totally blown away by the depth of this game!

18. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    How do you raise KP I'm stuck at 5.00e4 and I need 3e6 to make one bar...

Also when do you get to transcend? Can't find any info on it.

19. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    The first transcend can be done after you do the first story mission, after that it's after you build the space station.

Once you unlock all the upgrades your KP gain is good enough you can use time shift and power booster to use it again to get enough KP to build all the bars you needs for the first ship.

20. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    Thank you!!