Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Chen93

Chen93 Active Member

Mar 7, 2013
    Well good to hear the update is still being worked on. Not really actively farming anymore but still checking the game. Hopefully the update will bring some new life to it!

2. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #382 Inner Hero, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    TA...The day has finally come. I just flipped the switch on TTR V1.1! It is still processing for the App Store, so it should be live very soon!
    Deepest apologies for the long silence as I was moving and working on my new job, but I managed to squeeze in enough time to push this update out the door.

V1.1 Features
    + We added a new scouting mechanic. It is a new idle aspect of the game where you can send ships on 15minute, 1hour, 4hour, or 8hour missions to find resources. You will always gain XP and chronospheres on these missions, and one of the missions is KP related.

+ New heirlooms that contribute to a new mechanic where you can bring KP with you on your transcend. It starts off slow (you can bring 50% of your KP with you), but if you get all the stacks (23 heirlooms total), you will be able to bring 500% of your KP with you! That means you can get massive KP boosts each time you transcend now.

+ New higher resolution icon. We didn't like the old icon, and it seemed a little rough.

+ Bug fixes. We fixed a couple of things that have come up, the most important being the Lotus ship bug some of you mentioned in PVP.

With this new update I thought it important to give some chrono packs since I have not done that in a long time. These codes vary from 1k all the way up to 20k chronospheres! I hope to give a boost to our existing players, and a nice boost for any new players!

New chrono packs
    TTR1
    TTR2
    TTR3
    TTR4
    TTR5
    TTR6
    TTR7
    TTR8
    TTR9
    TTR10
    TTR11
    TTR12
    TTR13
    TTR14
    TTR15
    TTR16
    TTR17
    TTR18
    TTR19
    TTR20

Thanks for being patient and for supporting us on our journey. We have many plans for 2 new products we are working on which we will mention on the upcoming games thread when those dates arrive. On the list is Tap Transcend 3, and a platformer game!

Thanks TA for everything!

3. scrotty

scrotty Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 6, 2012
    Woo-hoo! I can't wait!

4. richardlycn013

Jun 1, 2015
    #384 richardlycn013, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    I found a pretty big glitch with this latest version. Sometimes/a good deal of the time whenever I go to quick buy things it shows that it is being purchased then it will quickly go back to zero after the window minimizes and I will be out the resources I spent on the quick buy. Also, where is that scouting mechanic that you said was in the game? I can't find it anywhere.

5. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    #385 ArtistWolf, Oct 21, 2016
    The scouting mechanic is under each ship in the ship menu. If you look at your entire ship list, and not just the ones you have equipped, you will see the option to either equip/unequip or scout with each ship.

You can only scout with ships not currently equipped, and their level dictates the level of rewards you get for scouting.

It's a pretty cool mechanic and the ships return quickly at the lower levels. You can also change how long they scout for, from 15 minutes to 8 hours.

6. ArtistWolf

Sep 4, 2014
    #386 ArtistWolf, Oct 21, 2016
    Speaking of scouting, I've encountered a bug with the rewards. In the early expeditions (I and II), the material rewards are listed as 100% success rate. I have found that this is not the case, and they have more around a 95% success rate. I have had instances where I did not receive all of the material rewards that were listed upon scouting completion.

Maybe this has something to do with shorter trips of 15 minutes not being 100% but longer trips would be 100%.

7. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    richardlycn013 - that is strange, maybe the UI just didn't update right away. Can you confirm in your inventory that the resource was not added? ArtistWolf is correct on where to find the scouting expeditions.

ArtistWolf - good eye. It seems I did a < instead of a <= on the drop rate. I will send V1.1.1 tonight with 1 character code difference :D

Please let me know if the Lotus bug has been resolved, I tested, but it would be good to know from someone else.

Those chrono packs went so fast.. I hope whoever got the 20k pack has some fun with it. I will post more soon!

8. richardlycn013

Jun 1, 2015
    I can confirm that it was not added. It briefly for a second showed that it added 100 of the resource then it immediately reverted to zero and still showed tha tthe resource went down. It's happened to me several times and it happens every time I transcend.

9. ArtistWolf

Sep 4, 2014
    Thanks for the reply InnerHero, and glad to help catch another bug.

I had a question about what difference the time scouting actually does. I sent a bunch of ships out for 8 hours to test. The chronosphere I received were definitely more than going for 15 minutes, but the ship components I received were still 1 each in most cases. This makes it so playing often and only sending them out for 15 minutes is better than long term scouting. Was this intentional or was there another benefit?

Also, I haven't encountered the Lotus bug since the update, so I think we're good there!

10. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    richardlycn013 - I'll double check the code, I haven't changed anything in that section in this update so I am not sure what could be happening. I haven't reproduced the problem yet.

ArtistWolf - The longer missions give a chance to get more items, and you will definitely get more XP, KP, and chronos. We made it so it is more beneficial to do 15minute increments, but it is more convenient to do an 8 hour mission.

11. richardlycn013

Jun 1, 2015
    It happens more times around the stones like the cinnabar and the diamonds area in case that helps.

12. Ukuku

Ukuku New Member

Nov 22, 2016
    So I’am rank 1 in PVP

So today I achieved the number 1 position in the PVP ranks. Now what? I really get into the game, like no one else, at least in iOS gaming is the first time I play so much a game so simple.

There will be more updates or not? So I can move on. :(

13. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Ukuku - that's great. I'm glad you are enjoying Tap Transcend: Rebirth and made it to the top! Unfortunately I do not have any new updates planned at the moment. I just did V1.1 a month or so ago, and I am the only programmer on the game so it comes down to me to keep it moving forward. The reason I am not working on TTR at the moment is that I have started to build Tap Transcend 3! I will post in upcoming games when I get closer to something 'presentable'. Without giving too much away... Tap Transcend 3 will not be like the first 2 games at all, in fact it won't even be a clicker. Hope that leaves some people guessing :D

14. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    TA,

It has been a while since we gave you all an update. Thanks so much for all the feedback we got from the community for Tap Transcend: Rebirth. We have been working on Tap Transcend 3 for quite some time now, and are very excited to announce the first beta in the next couple of months. I have decided to put up some chronosphere codes since it has been forever!

5,000 chrono pack free codes!
    TTR1
    TTR2
    TTR3
    TTR4
    TTR5
    TTR6
    TTR7
    TTR8
    TTR9
    TTR10

We plan to create a thread for Tap Transcend 3 some point in the near future in Upcoming Games. We will let you know when that happens!

15. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    All fans of Tap Transcend: Rebirth,

Thanks again for all the support and feedback you guys gave us during Tap Transcend: Rebirth. The game is still up and running so this is not a shut down message don't worry.
    We are letting you know we finally opened our 'Upcoming Games' thread for Tap Transcend 3.

We ended up changed the title a little ways into development to Fleets of Heroes.

Follow our upcoming game thread here.

And please sign up at www.innerherostudios.com for our upcoming beta, or check out our new website which we will start to frequently update.

Thanks for being such an awesome community. You guys have helped us grow from a one man dreamer into a well rounded development team! We will always be thankful for the feedback!

16. akielbasa

akielbasa New Member

Oct 5, 2017
    I'm a little late to the game I know. 5/5 stars though! :D I keep running into a problem where tapping "requirements" for any item crashes the app. Not sure if this is a known issue or not.