Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Inner Hero, Jul 14, 2016.

1. lucidwalker

lucidwalker Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2015
    This Game is great. I learn a lot and feel good after playing. One of the best Games a played in a long time. Very good work. You can have my money and my time.

2. hfc1875

hfc1875 Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Great work here guys, I hope it does well.

3. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    So I'm not one to be sucked into a clicker but this game is freaking amazing! I love the story telling that is each upgrade and the elements and descriptions of everything. Superb job devs. I didn't use a code but happened to see this on here and I'll pitch in the couple bucks for a no ads version (although I haven't seen an ad yet) and I'm at the population part. The video sold me for sure though on the whole thing. Drained my damn battery before I realized it (; that's how I know it's good

4. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    I'm with aconfusedkender. I don't really like clickers but this looked diferent to me so I gave it a try. I really like it so far. I've always been fascinated with how the elements are created in stars so I especially like the educational part of it. If anything I wish it was more prominent in the game. I'm still at the building a planet stage so I'm looking forward to seeing where the game goes.

5. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Everyone, thank you so much for your kind words. They say hard work pays off, and we love that people are playing and enjoying our newest game on its first day. We have so much planned out for this game still, but we had to draw the line somewhere for the initial release. We hope to work with you guys to come up with more content in the future. Although it seems to be the 'end' of this project for me, it also seems it might only be the beginning...

Casshan907 - we apologize you have ran into a crash scenario. We have been analyzing our mobile analytic data throughout the day, and are working on a quick small update that will address some of the small issues that seemed to sneak past our beta trials.

Since the in-game code system we built seemed to be a hit (all those codes went away faster than we imagined), we have decided to drop some more today. We have made it more interesting this time, and added a couple higher stake chrono packs in the mix. 15 of these codes will have 100 chronospheres, 4 will have 250, and 1 random code will have 500 chronospheres. Good luck!

New chrono codes:
    GUAX2BVL
    XOZY575F
    ZP2PGSV3
    W3CSTJN8
    829ZU3M9
    GNMIILCW
    DU48Y8AV
    G4RQ94X6
    XGOFTSW3
    S9CMLWP6
    H7IDP7HB
    TKGPJJNX
    Q4SZDLCV
    467WFSZN
    LK5F47YD
    SI62R62L
    P0GA6VWT
    CZOC5AEV
    PS81ZR4K
    DONS3NUL

6. steelsauce

steelsauce Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    #26 steelsauce, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Used XOZY575F for 100, thanks! Anyone have an idea of how long to wait before transcending?
    Also, is there any way to buy bars in bulk?

7. Magisara

Magisara New Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Got 100 from H7IDP7HB. Thanks.

8. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Interesting game, thank you! It's a nice upgrade from the original Tap Transcend! :)

BTW, I've redeemed the code W3CSTJN8 already.

9. ArtistWolf

ArtistWolf Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I've been enjoying this game so far, and was up way too late last night playing around with it. It's definitely worth taking some time to slow down and read about the things you are purchasing.

Also, I used code GNMIILCW for 100. Thank you!

10. Nuohis

Nuohis New Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Finland
    Great improvement on the previous game. I have a permanent crash and cant restart the game past the first logo. Just a black screen and nothing else. This happened right after ascension/ reboot/ dimension change thingy..

11. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Loving the new additions but my biggest complaint I show annoying making bars are.

We need thousands of bars to upgrade ships but it's so darn tedious to make them. They need the shortcut buttons like everything else.

12. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Bug.

I bought the taptastic IAP that should provide a 6x boost and remove ads.

It actually gave me 1000 chrono tokens,it did remove the ads but it left both ad removal and the taptastic purchase buttons available for repurchase. It did remove the 2x and 3x IAP. There is no clear indication that the 6x boost is present.

All in all a little confusing for an IAP and maybe broken?

13. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    The taptastic works. You can tell because the number under the Tap growth skills is 6x lower than what you see on the main screen under "per tap"

14. Pupsader

Pupsader Member

Jun 26, 2016
    All codes redeemed already? How is that even possible? :mad:

15. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Good to know. Than I guess I'm just happy I got 1000 free chrono tokens, unexpected bonus. :)

I still think the IAP could be a little more clear, especially with thetaptastic option and the ad free option not getting blurred out.

16. platyduck

platyduck Member

Jul 10, 2016
    Very slick clicker, enjoying the nerdy universe/science premise a lot. Definitely more complex than most clickers, enjoy the layers to keep things interesting.

Only a couple minor glitches so far - typo of "unquipped" instead of "unequipped". And the description of meiosis seems like it's missing a word.

I like the individual toggles for bulk buying that remember your last purchase on that element, since some need only 10x and others 100x. However, on the third world screen, the quick buy toggles forget your choice after the quick buy window closes, resetting to 1 each time. This would be more convenient if it also remembered your quantity like the elements do.

Overall, though, really enjoying this!

17. Pupsader

Pupsader Member

Jun 26, 2016
    #37 Pupsader, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    This is an amazing "clicker." I accidentally downloaded the original Tap Transcend, and I was also impressed with how relaxing and fun it was (the music in particular).

18. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    I purchased the No Ad IAP plus the Chronosphere doubler. I'm not sure I can tell if the doubler is working? Would that be effective for roulette and for achievements? If not, what situations see a benefit?

19. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    It definitely works and the biggest benefit is the chromospheres you get as you advance. For each stage of the game, such as creating the planet and advancing technology, you get 10 chromospheres each stage. The doubler will double it. So instead of 150(if I remember right) you will get 300 each time you play through

20. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Thanks, I can confirm that when I started the stage where you develop life, I got 20 spheres. Definitely working. Appreciate the clarification. So far this is a more fleshed out, lengthier version of the original. Really enjoying it!