Universal Tap Titans (by Game Hive Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by toptrops, Dec 17, 2014.

1. dancefirst

dancefirst Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    #101 dancefirst, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    Bug off, you condescending prick.

2. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    This is unfortunately something that seems to happen from time to time. I'd suggest not doing anything but getting either your best hero leveled or saving enough for the next one. This should break the problem, though it may persist after a few levels. I got very lucky with my first artifact as it gives me 150% damage per level.

You may also try to check hero skills and see what type of bonuses they could apply to help you either gain gold or dish damage. The truth is both help a ton but sometimes you have to make a choice.

You also could need better artifacts and if that's the case striving to hit the 600 mark so you can prestige and try to buy a new one or upgrade your current could help save you from the same problem.

Let me know what you think or we can still bounce more ideas off each other.

3. dancefirst

Mar 15, 2013
    Thanks, Yerti. That helps, to know that the rut happens sometimes--at least it's a temporary problem and you've provided a solution. Happy holidays if we don't get to continue chatting before the big day!

4. Yerti1

Yerti1 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 8, 2012
    Glad we got to chat it up a bit dude and discuss the game. You have a good holiday yourself man!

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Usually when i hit a wall like that, i spend everything i have then prestige. That way i get stronger the next time i get there... Spending too much time on one stage just to farm isnt as rewarding as prestiging.

That said, the wall starting at 450 is also what's killing me right now. Im at around 470 right now, but i think i'll just stick with it and hit 500 first before prestiging. It may seem impossible though, so i might just decide to prestige before i reach that goal.

6. Sarcoma

Sarcoma Member

Nov 29, 2014
    I'm on my first playthrough. Level 600 and at mission/level 95. My newest hero is "Mikey the Magician Apprentice"@lvl1. Rest of the heroes are at breakpoint levels 400, 200, 100, one at 50, one at 25, one at 10 and then Mikey...

I've hitted quite a wall. But I'll farm it out. Killing normal mobs takes 10secs with massive clicking. I guess I've boosted my way a bit too much through the bosses (through abilities like clone, atk speed etc)

But my main question/story is this : The very first artifact I got was
    Sacred Scroll :
    -5% Critical Chance Skill Cooldown
    +70% All Damage

If it really gives 70% boost to all damage, that is fantastic. The weird part is, that the scroll says : Next level : -5% on the cooldown +35% All Damage ?! Am I missing something or will this artifact become worse on level up :)

I am really enjoying the game and hoping on of you can help me out in my confusion.

- Sarcoma

7. dancefirst

Mar 15, 2013
    Good to know; I usually hit a wall in the twilight zone between not having/making enough money to advance and not being able to Prestige bc I haven't reached Lv 600. But it could be that I boosted my way through too many bosses rather than doing what Yerti said: farm the mob until you can take out its Boss in < 15 seconds.

And do you mean Stage 450, or Hero Lv 450? If it's the former, that's INSANE!!! :)

I think you'll be fine ;). My upgrades sometimes give me double the stats on my artifacts, so you'll probably get -10% Cooldown and +140% Damage. Prestige, my friend!

8. Sarcoma

Sarcoma Member

Nov 29, 2014
    Thanks for your swift answer, dancefirst. I'll hope it is a type ;)

And yeah, I'll prestige as soon as I have killed mission 100. There is a relic there, yeh? Ah well - back to the hitting on a concrete wall with my pickaxe made out of wool!

- Sarcoma

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah around stage 450 was a huge wall. I ended up using 500 diamonds to go further and ended up prestiging after i reached stage 510 (my best run so far). I got over 670 relics off of it which i think was pretty worth it since i only spent less than 2 hours to get from 460-ish to 510.

10. hehe13

hehe13 Member

Aug 18, 2014
    If I have insane amount of diamonds? When would be the best time for me to buy golds?

11. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    #112 _Max_, Dec 23, 2014
    As previous posts, you should use these diamonds on "Power of Holding" when you get both Ultimate Hand of Midas (from the fairy) and Hand of Midas (from skill list unlocked at level 500), if you want to spend your diamonds on "Make it Rain" option, you should used when you reach 500+, grinding works are really slow during this time.

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    With 3 artifacts that increase gold income, Make It Rain actually gives me a lot more gold than the power of holding combo. I think that's also only true because when i need to use diamonds im already at over stage 400.

13. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Apologies if this has been answered warier but how do you level up artefacts?
    I'm on my first run through, not prestiged yet and got my second unit of currency thingy at level 90 but the option to spend it to level up the on artefact I've got is greyed out and I need 3 to buy the next one.....

Do I have to get to a certain character level before I can do it or is it something else

Thanks in advance

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You get one relic for each stage10 boss you defeat, and you get more relics when you prestige. The farther you've reached, the more the relics you get. Use them relics to create and upgrade artifacts.

15. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Has anyone upgraded Divine Chalice? If so, at what level does the 10x gold click in? It says zero and the next upgrade is still zero.

Also the full team bonus in Prestige, does that refer to unlocking all the heroes?

Thanks.

16. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    #117 orangecan, Dec 23, 2014
    Yeah that bit I understand thanks but I've got one artifact which I bought with my initial relic from level 80. I'm now past level 90 and got my second relic. Next to my artifact it says I'm on level 1 and It costs 1 relic to upgrade but the option is greyed out despite the fact I have a relic to spend, so I was wondering what I needed to do to allow me to upgrade it.

(Overseers lotion is my artifact)

17. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    That's the glitchy part. If an upgrade requires X amount of relics to upgrade, you actually need X+1 relics so it doesnt gray out.

It's always just a +1 though, so it isnt hard to keep upgrading still.

18. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It showed as 0% on mine initially, but upgrading it 4 times gave me a 1% increase for every 2 upgrades. Fromthere i was assuming each upgrade gives a 0.5% increase, but the decimals arent showing correctly.

It just checks if every hero in your party is alive. If at least one is killed, the bonus will be zero. You dont need to unlock all heroes. I have reached stage 510 already, and i still cant afford buying the next hero from that point.

19. orangecan

Aug 9, 2011
    Ahh got you. Makes sense now thanks very much