Universal Tap Titans (by Game Hive Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by toptrops, Dec 17, 2014.

1. a_apple

a_apple Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Devs: Could you move the Trophy/Ranking buttons back to the left side where they were? I've hit them instead of Leave Boss a few times already and it's inconvient. Just a minor criticism.

2. maiyr

maiyr Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Even wth update i am 100% sure i still cant play it.

3. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    They made it easier to hit the 2500 stage cap. It was possible before by getting Takeda up in the 5300-5400 range that he does Infinite damage. They fixed it so that infinity damage doesn't happen. Now it's a grind to get there in the last 100 or so stages, even with 130k+ damage multiplier.

Attached Files:

4. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    At first I'm having a problem about the nerf thing but when I up one lvl my tincture bam! 4 hrs I reach the top at the tourney everything's easy now.

5. pseudoart

pseudoart Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Any chance we could get a "reset account & restore purchases"? :p I gambled and bought some diamonds and salvaged an artifact. Got another I didn't want. Did it again. Ended up with my original. Diamonds gone. :(

Totally my own fault but I made some bad choices early on and salvaged a lot so it's very expensive to salvage now.

I'd love to be able to start over with all the diamonds I've bought so far. Only game that has gotten me to purchase IAP multiple times.

6. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    Thank you for continuing to improve and support your game! It keeps getting better! =]

7. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    #587 TrencH, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Is there any way to not wear a hat? I hit none and I can't remove the hat (or anything else I don't want set back to none.

Nevermind, seems to be working now. Not sure what the deal was.

8. chombiekay

chombiekay Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    hi. sorry quick question and i apologize if it's been asked before. when you upgrade a hero in your party and it says "+20% crit damage" is that just for the hero or for the entire party or your tap damage?

9. jarboo

jarboo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    France
    Criticals can only be obtained when tapping (main hero). The chance to hit a critical is called "Critical chance" : it can be increased with some heroes skills, the artifact "Death Seeker" and some of the new customizations. You can check your current crtical chance in Options-->Statistics-->Critical click chance

"+20% critical damage" means that the damage dealt when you manage to hit a critical will increase.

Both "Critical chance" and "Critical damage" are really important to reach higher levels

10. Edosh

Edosh Member

Jul 10, 2012
    Hi Guys.I have a question about Undead Aura artifact. I developed it to a point it gave me a 100% more relics when prestiging. That was twice as much relics. However when reached 200% more relics from prestiging I still got the same amount of relics as when I was at 100% level. How does this has been calulated?
    (I apologize for my English, its not my native language)

11. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Only thing I can think of is are all heroes alive? Losing even 1 hero in a boss fight would cut the relics in half when prestiging.

12. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
  13. Oli Anderson

Oli Anderson Member

Feb 9, 2015
    Game Development
    Boston
    Woow !!

A tap game with a twist, it is simply addictive and I cant get enough of it! woooooooooooot, need a life !!!

14. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    My heavenly strike has stopped working for some reason.... Also I'm getting really bad slowdown since the last update. No idea why....

15. anne hawk

anne hawk New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    request possible?

Can remove the notification for "unlocked" stage/area? I do not see its relevance. It just disrupts my tapping.

Also, the game hangs. The monster/boss suddenly disappears and I need to re-launch the game to continue playing. Can fix this bug?

Thanks...

16. scottbailey

scottbailey Active Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Add me: Friend code 3qwnwld

17. shiny

shiny Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    It's really addictive, but by the good heavens of Jupiter, it's mind-numbing. I feel like my existence is fading away and that's due to the simple tapping mechanic

18. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Add me! Wdyldne is my friend code.

19. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    add me

Just started playing, probably will for a couple months. Friend code 4g0nq5l

20. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Anyone still play this? Worth g thing into at this stage of the games life cycle?