Universal Tap Titans (by Game Hive Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by toptrops, Dec 17, 2014.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    One of mine were killed on level 54. 50 diamonds to revive.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Careful what you wish for. :D

Im on the first prestige and i had 4 heroes dead when i was at around stage 60-ish :D

IAP is definitely not needed in this game. I bought the $2 IAP in anticipation of ads (which were never there coz all the ads seem to be just opt-in ads), and i finished my first run without over 200 gems in my inventory, which means i finished it without even using the gems i bought with IAP. Im on the first prestige run, and i have over 300 gems right now..

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I tried it and still don't get the addiction. Maybe if it had more RPG functions but for me it just feels like I'm wasting my life tapping away.

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Stupid me, I just found the trophy room. Life just got a little simpler.

5. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    #46 Ringerill, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    Just for you, I may have some news and information.
    I've reached Stage 100 and used the Prestige (the reset).
    From stage 80, every 10 levels you get a Relic from the boss fight. With these relics you can Buy or Improve an existing Artifact. And also when you Reset, you earn Relics based on your progression. Do not underestimate Artifacts because some of them give 25% Critical Damage or even 60% Damage. So basically, when I restarted from level 1, I bought 3 artifacts and got 160% damage bonus. It helped me reach Stage 50 in less than 30 minutes.

About the ads removal with the IAP, I can clear it : there are random occurrences when Ads pop right in the middle of the game. And with a clicking game like that you have to click it (or maybe not if you have Jedi reflexes).

And about people wondering why their Heroes don't die, just be happy about it! It seems that it's simply random during the boss fight and the time before they resurect is based on their level. I've lost a lvl 100 Hero and it took him 5 hours to resurect (good thing it was a beginner hero...).

Edit : Wrong! The time it takes a Hero to resurect depends on his level AND his "rank". A level 1 hero rank 19 died and it takes him 8 hours to resurect (or 100 Diamonds).

6. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    My first one died at around level 30 then none unto the mid 40s then I've had about 5 go and I'm level 60 now. Anyone know if the cost is to revive is random? My first cost 75 then the rest have ranged from 30-50

7. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    #48 Capricornman, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    It's fun and everything with neat characters. I never had any character die at all. But I deleted the game yesterday mainly because my mind was getting equally numb as my fingertips. And when I stood back and looked at myself madly tapping away coupled with the option to buy a $99 IAP I quickly departed.
    Ah now I can relax but for how long?

8. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Were they all boss fights?? I'm on level 70 now and I just let my characters do the work then I go hit the bosses hard, but if I know I can't win the boss fight I just press the end fight button. Is this why my heroes haven't died??

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Pretty much. So far the earliest hero death i've seen is 1/3 way through the white timer bar. Enough time to assess how you'll fare in the boss fight and bail if needed.

Im on my third playthrough now (second prestige i reached stage 300) so i got pver 230 relics and upgrade my trasure box chance artifact, now im facing treasure box enemies about 10% of the time which is a huge plus coz they give out the most gold. With a damage multiplier of 1300 from the artifacts, i reached stage 70 (im at 71 when i quit) in about 30 mins :D

10. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Imo this is the best game of this genre so far (previous one was Bitcoin mining). Just add iCloud support :p

11. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    All in boss fights yeah I assumed they were the only fights you could die in? I pretty much do what you do but all my deaths have been when I've won a boss fight not before ending the fight

12. Septim

Septim Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I agree and same here. Played Bitcoin Billionaire a ton before this one (20 odd resets) and before BB I played Dungeon Clicker but it's nowhere close as good to the other two.

I always play these clicker games before bed and literally click myself to sleep. They put me to sleep but that's not a knock against them, they're calming and a good sleep aid lol. It's nice.

13. mnq4ever

mnq4ever Member

Dec 22, 2013
    Love the rpg formulas in this game, lots of things to level up for active skills and passives

Will defo keep me hooked for hours and days!

14. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    As soon as you can prestige I'm assuming it's worth it?

15. justinwhy

justinwhy Active Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Yeah, but if you're strong enough to earn some money, I think you can increase the relic count by a bit. The relics you get from prestige depend on your character level, heroes levels, and what stage you're on. So say you get your hero to level 600, but can reach level 90 before prestiging, you can probably farm some gold at that point, and level up all your characters as much as you can before prestige, to hopefully squeeze a few more relics out before prestige.

16. justinwhy

justinwhy Active Member

Dec 19, 2014
    It's great to wake up in the morning and see how much gold my heroes farmed. I'm not really playing this hardcore, just love seeing the numbers go up and checking up on heroes and upgrading!

17. mnq4ever

mnq4ever Member

Dec 22, 2013
    Ikr im kind of playing this game passively, just play it for a minute then shut it off to do other things, only to come back and my allies raked up heaps of gold to level them up some more

Once i have time to play this i will level up the main character

I hope there will be more incoming updates for this game, its really great!

18. dudecoolguyman

dudecoolguyman Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    I guess I don't understand prestige then.

Once I do this I start over?
    Why would I want to do that?

Does anything carry over?

19. justinwhy

justinwhy Active Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Prestige gives relics (you'll see how many relics you get in a panel). Relics are used to craft artifacts, some that increase critical attack chance, treasure box spawn rates, and other bonuses.

So it will reset your character to level 1, but all of your artifacts remain forever. This means, you'll get your character to level 600 a lot faster the second time through.

Every 10 stages after stage 80 gives you a relic. Essentially, Prestige is used to make your character stronger so you can keep rebirthing your character and surpassing your previous stage score everytime. Artifacts are super useful and it's fun to see how powerful your character gets after a prestige.