Universal Tap Titans (by Game Hive Corp.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by toptrops, Dec 17, 2014.

1. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    What are good relics to aim for first as a newer player? Is the one that gives you more relics on prestige even worth it at my point? I got crit chance, crit damage, tap damage, DPS and damage, and relic %

2. Eriatarka

Eriatarka Active Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Worldly Illuminator is best in the game by far, then probably Unread Aura since it increases your relics and makes faster progression possible

After that the best damage objects are Drunken Hammer, Hero's Thrust, Death Seeker, and Tincture of the Maker.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Crown Egg, Chest of Contentment, Crafter's Elixir and Knight's Shield can go over level 50 which would give over +1000% ALL Damage for each one of those.

I agree with Worldy Illuminator being the best simply because it is key for multiple prestiging faster.

4. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I've only played this a little on my iPad (up top about 85, then prestiged once and back to about 75). I've just started a new game on my phone and wondered what the best route to take is.

I've been buying each hero and each power they become available, but I haven't upgraded any of them beyond level one. All the rest of my gold goes into upgrading the main guy. My plan was to keep spending like this until I can prestige, and then do so. Then rinse and repeat until I have enough relics/artifacts to begin shooting for high levels.

Thoughts? Good plan, or bad?

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Early on I'd take the run to at least stage 90. Make sure all heroes are alive to get double relics from the run.

6. maiyr

maiyr Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Developers if you are still surfing to forums, even thou you just releases an update, the crashing issue is sill not fixed.

7. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    So i got into the tournament...

Every after 5th stage boss, the game checks online and takes somewhere between 2 to 30 seconds before the next stage loads. Im not sure sure if this is server issue, but it's pretty friggin annoying.

8. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    This! it's really annoying, please fix this soon

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    My problems are worse. I joined the tournament and it took almost 120 seconds before it started. Then I'm playing and monsters just stop spawning. I waited over 2 minutes. I have to close the game and re open for it to work again. See pic.

Billy

IPhone 5s with iOS 8.1.3 and latest game update as well.

Attached Files:

10. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same thing happens to me, but waiting up to a minute continues the stages. What i can tell, it seems the app is contacting the server every 5 stages.

Maybe to detect hacks?

Ironically, the number 1 guy on the tournament is named igamehack or something.

11. Raggan1

Raggan1 New Member

Mar 15, 2015
    Helpful Site for Tap Titans

Found this new site that has tips & tricks, guides and tools for Tap Titans --> http://tap-titans.com. :)

12. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    So about the hero custom options for weapons hats etc. Should I just equip the best ones or do you get any bonus for sets? As I noticed the little icon colours next to icons and wondered what they mean?

13. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This new update is friggin AWESOME!

From what i can tell, you can equip whatever you want. Unlocking the new equips adds to your total bonus. Just did the math on my armors and in my sword effects, and the totals match up with the bonus.

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Hmm... the update seems to have made things a bit easier now. I've just unlocked 2 of the 3 new heroes, and on my way to unlocking the last one, which may be difficult to unlock just like how Jaqulin was before this update.

Im loving it though, because getting past Jaqulin and the other new heroes means going further which also means more relics! ;)

15. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    Drunken Hammer got nerfed. Down to 2% damage per level, was 10%. The level cost surely must be bugged. There's no way level 142 costs 192k relics, when it was 2736 before.

My wall shifted from struggling to get Jaqulin to 1000 to now struggling to have Dark Lord hit 1000. I'm very close to breaking that wall possibly the next hour when my Berserker skill reloads (current level 996).

New wall, same as the old.

16. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Ugh .. I hate it when they keep on nerfing drunken hammer; And the new upgrade price is just outrageous. Also I don't think the changes in my attire is making any difference to my stats. I just checked that by wearing different shirts and checking if my critical chance changes on the statistics page.

17. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm not finding any difference either. But it's awesome the dev team keeps updating !

18. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    #578 Exact-Psience, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    New Avatar equips, 3 new heroes, skill cd reset is now in the crystal skills tab. You dont see those changes?

edit: Oh... you meant the costume changes. I did explain how it works a few posts back. :)

19. indalico

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I didn't get to screencap the message sent about Drunken Hammer but this is an intentional change. They offered compensation of 30 gems per DH level. It's a huge reward since I have 141 levels into it.

The stage cap stays at 2500 as it's been since the last update. I can get to 2400 easily on taps (no powerup) and didn't see much need to push further unless there's a tournament.

20. Jobyn

Jobyn Active Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Don't mind the change to the hammer so much, except that I would prefer to have relics than diamonds. I paid in relics for the item, I want relics as a refund.