Universal Tap Tap Trillionaire (by PIXIO)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Apr 5, 2016.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yeh I just use the gems now to hire staff although it's silly how the 4 and 5 stars earn less income than the 1 stars. Although it seems you earn most through stocks anyway now.

2. Almyn

Almyn Active Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Well, Yeah I would say it is, But the art style isn't unique to Kairosoft. it's a bit unfair for the game to be accused of 'ripping' them off for a 'money grubbing clicker'.

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    people are free to have their own opinions and mine is that this the pixel art in this game is too similar to kairosoft's for my own liking ... The screen shots look so much like game dev story it's not even funny.

4. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Similar and ripoff are two very different terms. I would say it's an homage or parody art style. The game itself stands alone and doesn't use any type of kairosoft controls so I'm fine with it. Maybe we can stop the whole ripoff discussion on this thread and maybe actually talk about the game.

5. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Fine by me :)

6. J-Rex

J-Rex New Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Thank you guys!

Hi guys, Im the co-founder of the company behind Tap Tap Trillionaire, J-Rex! Thank you all for playing our game it means a lot to us!

If you guys have any questions/suggestions/ideas about the game, please just fire them up in the forum and I'll try my best to answer all of them.

Questions/Suggestions/Ideas I've seen so far:
    1. The art style is a lot like kairosoft.
    J: :D:D:D:D:D:D

2. You want the ads to notify you that they're an ad.
    J: [​IMG]

I think we need a jimmy.

3. The ads pay out too little
    J: Yeah sure we may or may not tweak it higher ;)

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    My main issues are the passive income is terrible I have a worker that increases the max income I can hold while offline and even still it's extremely low.

The other issue is I just saved up 75 gems and hired a staff member and it turned out to be one I already have and it turned into 100 books! What a waste 75 gems for 100 books??

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    The only thing I want more of are the items you buy to make your office awesome to have a bonus to them like the coin plant.
    Would be amazing if lots more gave I some sort of bonus to make u want to buy them

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    It also still makes zero sense to me that 4 and 5 star workers earn much less than 1 stars? What's with that

10. bigghurt

bigghurt Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2012
    I think it's to give u an incentive to use them. 4s and 5s give passive bonuses and have a higher starting investment chance. Where 1-2s have a low cost to profit ratio and easy lvling. 3s have weak passive and cheap lvling

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Still playing everyday . Hope the developer is listening to its true fans . Add furniture that gives some sort of bonus instead of just cosmetic value

12. Turki

Turki Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Balance is off - ads ok - better ui needed - game song same, bores -

13. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    I still don't really feel like I'm "getting" anywhere.

I'll check in every four hours or so (that seems to be around when the +25 Gem advertisement refreshes), but more often than not I'm getting a duplicate trader every time I try for a 4*-5* one.

I even had a duplicate 3* when I spent 1 Million, and the cost for the next trader STILL increased to 5 Million even though I just got books. Feels like it'd take forever to try to get a 'complete set' of lower rarity traders.

The most productive activity still seems to be sitting around letting workers accumulate books automatically.

14. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm progressing by just checking in and trading stocks I'm around the 500 million mark now, I don't like tapping for income just passive through trades. Unlocked all artifact items and just working on the others still as they are pricey.

I agree that traders turning into a few books really sucks.

15. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I've been playing a ton. I have all level 4 traders. I'm not really sure why I should keep going. I guess to get the futuristic office at 1B.

I think the costs to unlock the stocks, artifacts and bonds are too high. I'm not sure I have the incentive to buy those unless you tell me that they fluctuate more so that the ability to get bigger gains is greater.

It's been fin though. Thanks for giving out gems at a pretty generous rate. Would also love more cash when I am away, like Doomsday Clicker or Tap it Big. Maybe make it related to the current idle rate of return and then cap it at 4 hours. My brokers are working hard while I am sleeping!

16. myzrym

myzrym Member

Jul 9, 2012
    #36 myzrym, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    Very nice game, but needs a lot of changes and tweaking imho..

The key is to save money and trade through your traders, then you can save and unlock really lucretive stocks (the last two in bond and stock markets, rest is just garbage)..

The furniture and office upgrade changes nothing, which should not be the case, ie computers may increase trader success, office upgrade might add more trader slots etc.

Here is an example where you can go if you save enough and trade with your traders (make sure you have enough gems to cover the loss tho, otherwise your fortune may vaporize instantly) :)

Edit: Somehow I cannot attach the picture :(

Edit2: A batch buy (10 traders once) for traders would also be nice.. It is really annoying to click 1 by 1..

Thanks for considering, and kudos for the nice game you developed!

17. Modjular

Modjular Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Well, it seems like this thread is pretty dated by now. But I just wanted to say thanks so much to the devs. I came to this game because it looked like another dinky clicker to add to my collection, but I stayed because it turned out such a polished, genuinely fun game. I've played Strllar Horizon, which is in essence a trading game too. But this game seems to boil that type of gameplay down to the essence of what makes it enjoyable; buying low and selling high. It's just so fun to buy something, and have that small feeling of uncertainty about whether it's truly as low as it can be, and then having the price shoot up and reaping profits. Honestly, I don't know why this game is marketed as a clicker when so much of it is the in-depth trading and speculating.

I really hope you devs did well with this title, and plan to make a sequel. Because the whole stock-market mechanic is honestly the most fun thing I've played with for a while. If I could give some feedback, the whole stocks, artifacts, and bonds categories were fun to compare in volatility and stuff. But unlocking stocks just for higher prices is a pretty predictable progression, why not unlock even more categories? Maybe have penny-stocks, or have big blue-chip companies. Or at higher levels, have bankruptcy be a thing! So players can't just hold on to stocks forever. And the achievements were enjoyable, but it would be cool to have daily quests or something. Like sell a certain amount of stocks, or make a certain amount of profit in one go.