iPad Tap Tap Revenge 2 major update!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by pinac0lada, May 23, 2009.

1. pinac0lada

pinac0lada Member

Dec 21, 2008
    TTR2 has just been updated to v2.5! They've added themes for some songs, the ability to import tracks from your paid TT games, and a new general theme (not sure if I like it though). They also added new songs and improved stability... So what do you guys think?

2. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    It is also mentioned that some majro update in stability and UI changes. D/l it now so it takes a while to notice the difference.

3. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    I really like the new version. The UI looks better, and overall I recommend updating!

4. Baloney

Baloney Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    Syncing now!

5. theAir

theAir Active Member

Oct 23, 2008
    The UI looks very different, I personally prefer the original. The new icon looks great though. I like the ability to import songs from purchased Tap Tap games, though there's not really a point to it because the UI still looks like the game it came from.

6. bluecanary

bluecanary Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    USA
    I think I like the old look better, not sure if I'll update.

7. pinac0lada

pinac0lada Member

Dec 21, 2008
    i actually kinda like the new theme, it reminds me of TTR1 and makes gameplay much smoother... also the rings now change their colour depending on how well you hit a orb, so that's a really good way to improve your scores... What I don't like however is the revenge mode, it's boring because the orbs get really bright, but nothing more. Hopefully they'll bring the old revenge mode back...

8. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

+1, first time I entered Revenge mode in 2.5, I didn't even realize I had and in my frantic shaking of the iPod touch to enter it, I missed a note and lost my multiplier! :mad:

I think they could have had an option to roll back to previous themes though...

9. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    I'm really liking this update. The new theme looks great and there is now no lag at all for me. I'm loving the songs with different themes as well.

One of the things I like most about this update though it the ability to import songs from other "Tap Tap Premium Apps" I've now imported all the tracks from Tap Tap Dance and only have to have 1 icon. :D

10. super6ft7

super6ft7 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    i have only played 'gives you hell' but i liked the new theme for it, the red, green, blue theme, but with the circles, i have also imported some TTR NIN songs

11. Phil_Synowiec

Phil_Synowiec Well-Known Member

12. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    #12 your personal robot, May 23, 2009
    Last edited: May 23, 2009
    Ne new (Tap Tap 1) style is absolutely boring!!!
    I loved the sense of rush, the mood of a little trip of part two.
    It was alway a huge motivation to get the screen shining bright :)
    Now it just feels empty and dead again. Very pitty!

I loved the old Tap Tap 2.

13. aboll2009

aboll2009 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2009
    School
    Atlantis
    I brought up the possibility of having skins and the Bart, the CEO, said "Just give us an hour" I wonder what that could mean:D:D:D

14. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    ya id like to see an entire tap tap all american rejects-btw did anyone else n otice that if you bought a premium tap tap you can now acces the music through tap tap 2

15. sf49lu

sf49lu Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Sylvania, OH
    I updated yesterday... And it is great. This is probably my favorite game even. Though it is free!

16. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Why the **** dont they make a make-a-song option like they did in tap tap revolution for jailbroken touches! Omfg! It would make this game so much better!

17. Skyr795

Skyr795 Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    They cant do that till OS 3.0 because until then they are not allowed to interact with the users' libraries

18. eggrolls11

eggrolls11 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    what songs have the new themes?

19. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Any song from other 'premium' Tap Tap games.

Yesterday, there was a glitch, if anyone noticed. I was able to download the premium Tap Tap Dance songs, and the Dave Matthews songs (all of them) even though I had never bought them. Can anyone else confirm this, or did I get lucky? :D

20. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

Apparently even 3.0 doesn't allow the ipod/iphone to analyze the song's file, so TTR wouldn't be able to create the beats for you to hit! :(

See this Link.

Also, just to let you guys know, you can't transfer any of the songs from the xmas with weezer game! :mad: