Tap Summoner - RPG Tower Offense battle card game Asia 2016 Winner [BETA]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FredBear Games, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coachmcguirk

coachmcguirk Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2008
    I'd love to help!

I'd like to help test if you still have spots available.

[email protected]

2. syphern84

syphern84 Member

Sep 19, 2013
    love to test this game!

3. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
  4. zevzimra

zevzimra Member

Sep 27, 2013
  5. issfire

issfire Member

Interesting, would love to beta test

6. youtube_JasonWivart

youtube_JasonWivart Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Hey there looks cool let me test it and if you will allow I can upload vids to my youtube channel for more eyes on your game. [email protected]

7. FredBear Games

FredBear Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Thanks all for the responses, glad you are all wanting to test for us - so much appreciated for all your interest.

Can we ask that you sign up using the iOS pre register beta email contact form at the website here please:
    http://www.fredbeargames.com/tap-summoner.html

We are getting closer to be ready for beta and should be in ready in the coming weeks but you will be notified via email and we will also be keeping this thread updated here.

So any questions and or feedback can be posted here for others to see as well and depending on how that goes there may also be a short feedback form to fill in at later date.

Thanks again all so far, here's to a great beta :)

8. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    TAP SUMMONER along with it's 'Best Choice In Show' award win at Casual Connect in Asia has now also been nominated for the International mobile gaming awards!

http://sea.imgawards.com/games/tap-summoner/

BETA: To those that have already kindly sent us a PM with your beta testflight emails and those email submissions on the thread will also be included so there is no need to also fill in the contact form on the website.

9. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    When will beta testing start?

10. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    We haven't confirmed the date but it should be within 1 - 2 weeks but we are accepting pre registrations for the beta from now.:)

11. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    When signing up please can you look to drop your device and iOS version either in the subject line or the main body - Ta everso :)

12. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    Can I beta test

13. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Hi All

Thanks for your patience we are just ironing out a few last details for the Beta version of TAP SUMMONER and the Beta will start soon. To all those that have signed up so far a massive thanks and your testflights will be with you as soon as we are ready, should be a week (or so...)

We are still open for additional beta testers so please continue to sign up - Thanks

As well as our recent Best in Show award we have two other awards we have been nominated for, so if you feellike voting for us then the links are below:

http://sea.imgawards.com/games/tap-summoner/
    http://www.freegalaktus.pl/?page_id=3304

14. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Thanks all for your patience, we have now sent out the Beta invites so happy testing. :)

As mentioned in the beta test description you will have received we have setup a Facebook group to keep feedback for all our current iOS beta tests in one place to include those signed up outside of this Touch Arcade thread as well

However, we will still be keeping tabs on this thread and responding here if this is what you prefer.

Beta Test group link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/fredbeargamesbetatest/ (You may also receive an email invite to the group)

15. playplayfun

playplayfun Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Hi, thank you for your interest. Please post the youtube link here once it's available :)

16. playplayfun

Sep 21, 2015
    We are still looking for more people who are willing to test our game :) Thank you.

17. playplayfun

Sep 21, 2015
    Overpowering the boss with tiny little minions. Does quantity over quality always work in TAP SUMMONER? Join as betatester and find out yourself!

[​IMG]

18. Cinot

Cinot Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I played the game for more than 2 hours. I'ts a great game with a lot of strategies and many characters. But it reminds me at clash royale ( which i don't like ).

Tap Summoner is a very cool game and also the gameplay is great, but not my cup of tea

19. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Thanks for checking it out, appreciate the time taken to play it and feedback.

Yes, it has similarities with Clash Royale but Tap Summoner is currently a single player campaign, although there are plans for an Arena mode a little further down the line.

20. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    What will the F2P model look like?