Universal Tap Smiths (by Tiny Titan Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TinyTitanStudios, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Benny24

Benny24 New Member

Jul 11, 2016
    My best was 35 streak with 2402 points, sorry no screen, I'm in holidays and only on iPhone online. This is my second play through, it's easier because you can creep your smiths and the plans you discovered. But still long farming again, for only 30 of the resources you gain. Btw I'm still missing the 7 Easter egg, did 35 streak, don't know if it's something with this.

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #62 Solarclipse, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    Definitely have a problem with the directions being wrong. Got the obsidian gladiator cuirass, and the directions are left, right right repeating, not at all what the preview has.

Hope the dev gets that together because it's sloppy and the kind of thing that spoils the fun of the game.

One tip: screenshot or write down the pattern and practice it not as a visual thing, but like a dance step or a musical pattern. Makes it way easier to learn and keep it in your head that way

Update: trading in your shop gets you 26 platinum. Which is a little disappointing, because that doesn't really get you very much.

You start over with everything gone except your relics and your blueprints. It's still a slog to upgrade everything. I felt at this point, acutely, that this game has no goal or sense of completion beyond this, and I'm going to delete it. This was my first and most likely, last tapper.

3. OptimalNoob

OptimalNoob New Member

Jul 13, 2016
    All Secrets

I uploaded a photo of the list of secrets I got, it took forever to get the 7th secret but it was practically luck that I got it, I had just gotten the achievement for reaching a 35x multiplier, and i wanted to see how high i could get it, turns out 40x streak is the last secret, you'll need relics to give you fuel bonuses when smithing items, maximum level fuel level, a fuel booster item at the beginning of the day AND a refill at the end to reach it. As for unlocking the delivery guy smith character, you need to reach day #365, which i'm working on right now, other than that and a few music discs and achievements, i'm all finished :D

Attached Files:

4. OptimalNoob

OptimalNoob New Member

Jul 13, 2016
    ProTip: You can cap your Plat if you have all the upgrades AND 22K gold, the plat will always cap at 31.

5. diqiang

diqiang New Member

Jul 14, 2016
    Relics

What are the best relics to use for the game?

6. Benny24

Benny24 New Member

Jul 11, 2016
    I use the Secret one (Titan buff) and the legendary one with the basketball.
    But for now I stopped playing... Reached day 1095 and reward was only 50 gems... Nothing more, no smith or 100 plate what made me happy... Also there are still so much bugs in the game, I start it with a new bigger upgrade, I'm sorry but it's like dash quest, very good at start, but bad in the late game.
    A new round after trade in is totally useless and takes to long, also the reward is disgusting- 30 plate max. The relics for plate are so bad, bonus tap on gear complete or higher combo e.g... I tried it over more than 100 days, there is no difference on level 1 maybe if you upgrade it to 2 or 3 but that means 3 runs for one item - I'm out, till you increase the time for a run or the reward you get by multiple times.

7. Spore Productions

Spore Productions Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Game Developer
    Toronto
    I don't like the countdown after each round, asking if I want to extend the time or watch a video. I wish I could skip it, since it seems I spend less time tapping (smithing) than I do waiting out this screen. It's anti-climactic in some ways.

8. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    New update is out with new secrets. I found one of them so far. Anyone else?

9. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Very fun game

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1