Universal Tap Heroes - Idle RPG Action (by Daniel Hjelm)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 22, 2015.

1. spawn12345

spawn12345 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Its a game in the "tap genre" its supposed to be like that
    Some people like it others dont ;)

2. PhoenixWing

PhoenixWing Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    I think gold per monster HP should increase or at least be constant the more you progress. In the current version I found that farming monsters at level 29 is a lot faster than at level 59.

3. spawn12345

spawn12345 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    qft
    :(

4. PhoenixWing

PhoenixWing Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Curently The best farming place for me is level 11 >_< I didn't properly measure gold per minute I get though.

5. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Finally scooped this up. Gonna give it a shot.

6. VaragtP

VaragtP Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Hmm it might be faster to farm at lower levels, but you only get chests with coins and gems if you playing on your furthest area so keep that in mind!

7. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    Thank you! :) I hope you will like it!

8. Mouchscream

Mouchscream Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Really love the game!! :) Will there be more heroes?

9. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    please note that the instant kill skill DOES NOT work on bosses...sadly wasted 3 stones on that :(

10. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    It would be to easy if you could just instant kill every boss since the instant kill skill cooldowns after 15 minutes :/

11. maiyr

maiyr Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    #51 maiyr, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Maybe its me, but i have a hard time tapping in the small box and have it registar my taps. I do enjoy the game.

Edit: wow.... Nearly lost a battle in lvl 20. I felt quite involved too, that was amazing. He hit quite hard and i had to taptaptap my health back up. Quite enjoyable.

Edit: and i have been drinking so i am having 'quite' a great time #

12. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    The tap boxes should be quite big and even outside the enemy or heroes, I might increase the size even more though in a update! Or maybe a warning not to drink and play.. :p

13. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    Yes I would love to add more Heroes in updates, or other creatures. Any suggestions on what you would like to see or how the mechanics for them would work?

14. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I'm at Lv 100 now and man the first dragon is crazy. I have my health at 102 and I still sometimes get killed in one shot.

Liking the game but I hope you do updates soon. That lack of actual progression (since no prestige mode or anything other than what was available from the start) may diminish the fun eventually.

15. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    Yes, maybe the dragons are a bit overkill.. There are even stronger dragons later :eek:.. You get an auto progress feature when you beat the first dragon thogh so it should be faster. I am looking into making a prestige mode now though for an update also!

16. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Yep just beat the first dragon. Auto progress is very helpful since my automation can go through most levels now easily.

Any other features we unlock later on?

17. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    There are no other features right now, but I am working on adding new stuff for updates!

18. Ruzu

Ruzu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Nevermind, deleted. Misread the quote from the developer!

19. Mouchscream

Mouchscream Member

Jan 4, 2014
    How about a Berzerker that gives more and more damage for every hit? So maybe when hitting the enemy the first time he gives 5 damage, the next time 10 damage etc, but it resets after a enemy is defeated. He could be extra useful on bosses because of this!

20. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    I agree on extra heroes. Just keep it a team of 3 though, let us swap them out.

Please for all things holy don't make extra heroes cost too much gems(or none at all). As it is now gems are super important for leveling up. I have banker lv 1 from my initial gem purchase, but now all gems go to leveling up. Levels get crazy expensive lol.