Universal Tap Heroes - Idle RPG Action (by Daniel Hjelm)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    I'm liking it but skill explanations would be awesome

2. VaragtP

VaragtP Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Thank you so much! :) Screen orientation will def be in next update! I am looking over the possiblity of a better way to handle descriptions or a sort of help section that describes everything. I agree the Inn is proably the least useful between the pet and the banker.. hmm i wonder what else it could do though? It looks nice in the background when you buy it though.. :p

3. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #23 aconfusedkender, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    Why not have the Inn give a boost or something? Or maybe have it gain money while not in the app by people/monsters staying in it? ;) Or maybe having an Inn can make your familiar stronger due to him being always rested? Or maybe having an Inn can upgrade him from a baby Dragon into a bigger Dragon? Or like Pyapiopi said maybe having an Inn can offer a "prestige mode"

I'll try and think of some other things too

4. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    I went ahead and bought the powers and spent some $ so for anyone interested here they are.

1. Doubles tap damage for 30 seconds. 15min cool down.

2. Doubles gold for 60 seconds. 30 min cd.

3. Instantly kills current enemy. 30 min cd.

4. Doubles warrior damage 30 seconds. 15 min cd.

5. Doubles Mage heals 30 seconds. 15 min cd.

6. Doubles slow arrows effectiveness 30 seconds. 15 min cd.

Question for me though. Is there "prestiging" in this game? Like starting over but with permanent upgrades. That's what keeps me going in these style games.

5. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    #25 aconfusedkender, Feb 23, 2015
    Does the Gem Alter only level you up once per gem?

Edit: Nevermind the answer is yes ;) had to find out

Dumb question...What does the cs stand for in the Rogue stun skill mean?

6. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    The art style is very nice.

7. Zero Ehxe

Zero Ehxe Active Member

Sep 16, 2014
    Black bars on the 6+ as well. Are there plans to support these devices in the future?

8. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #28 Zeillusion, Feb 23, 2015
    Looks awesome! Just bought to support the devs. Do you guys plan on adding screen rotation? Really enjoying it so far. I just hate playing when my fingers cover the speakers. That's why I love being able to switch sides screen wise.

I wish it supported full screen. It's quite difficult doing all that on such a small screen. My fingers are like Derp.

9. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    Very good suggestions! I will defintely look into adding a prestige mode! Also screen orientation coming in next update! I will also try expanding the screen instead of black bars! I will try to get more devices to test on if this game is successful so I can better see how to optimize it for each screen (help me out if you like the game by rating it :) )
    The CS on the rouge is a time format for centisecond. It is 0.01 of a second :)

10. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    I just noticed a stat that says "unique dragons killed:".

Any info on that? Are they random encounters or milestones? (Aka lv 100,200, etc.)

11. grits

grits Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I don't get it. Would be great if it wasn't just mindless tapping. Cool art style.

12. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Oh wow. You're the guy who made Loot Hero. That game was great. This is an insta-buy for me.

13. digitalmasterc

Feb 14, 2012
    I didn't see this brought up. I'm unfamiliar to these games. I downloaded the free version and have made a bit of progress. If I buy the pet will it also remove ads or do I need to start over on the paid version?

14. aconfusedkender

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    It will remove the ads

15. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    #35 kopicha, Feb 23, 2015
    Not really so mindless when you are into late game. It gets really tough later on despite just "tapping"

Great info, I have been thinking what exactly they do too since they are just icons, can't make up my mind which to spend for the gem.

Yeah there's also the black bar on my Air 2. Would be nice if it is full screen. Regarding adding more info about, you may want to add details about those skills too. I was thinking maybe a specific Help section where all necessary info gather in one spot so we can just read from there while the game pause. I dont know just a thought. Enjoying it quite a lot so far.

16. digitalmasterc

Feb 14, 2012
    Alright it's a done deal then

17. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    They are milesones ;)

18. VaragtP

Jul 26, 2013
    That is me yes :D I hope you like this game also! :)

19. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Hate to rain on the parade, but I gave this a go and just found it to be a mash (oh I mean tap), the screen situation. Tap tap tap tap.
    Ok so some of the "boss" characters took more taps, but that only made it feel like a chore
    Suffice to say i deleted it.
    Happy to hear where the depth to this game is hiding? Or perhaps it's just not my kind of game, in which case ignore all this, carry on.

20. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    i will support you until i die.
    bought!!