Universal Tap Company: Startup in Miami (by POSSIBLE GAMES Kft.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 4, 2015.

1. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I made it through. I won't give away what happens in the story. By the way, there is an extra upgrade that is needed after getting to 30.

There's a
    forced prestige to start over again. It comes with a World Savior badge that stays visible on the screen and gives an extra 10% bonus multiplier

2. netherjade8

netherjade8 Active Member

May 6, 2013
    I made it through "that part" in the game now I don't have any idle income and it lags heavily

3. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    I feel like I must be missing something to this game. So when you get a project, you have to click the rooms above/below the project room to drive up the bar, right? Accounting is at level 38, and I CANNOT click fast enough to beat it. And I have the other rooms at level 50, which seems to make no difference. Am I missing something? I gave up a long time ago and figured I should ask.

4. Megsz

Megsz Member

Dec 7, 2015
    The problem is your room is way below than the current project level.

The rooms charge each other. If you fully charged a room, tap on that and hold it to get extra money.

If it does not work, use some power up and upgrade the room until you reach the level of project.

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    WHY has game not getting more attention!
    I absolutely enjoy this game as I have from the beta.
    This developer was kind enough to send me a beta when the Game Center but was effecting the debut but the dev was quick to change it so everyone could play.
    That my friends shows that the developer is putting a lot into the game to keep making he game better.
    More than just an average game.
    So much to do and going on .
    5 stars

6. Megsz

Megsz Member

Dec 7, 2015
    THX!

I guess you are interested in the fact that we are working on a new game based on Tap Company with the cooperation of the students of first Hungarian game development course.

We have a blog:

Tap Band blog

(If it's selfish self-promoting, I'm guilty!)

7. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Very interested in all your projects. Checking out your website now. Followed u on Twitter. I'll be sure to keep my eye on everything u do

8. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Maxed everything out but can't get the lvl 30 component. Sort of frustrating because it's almost impssible to get the income without finishing the quests for the last ten rooms, but those rooms seem in doable. Even buying the ten ticket upgrades can't beat them.

Otherwise a great clicker. Nice to see devs commit to a story and closed arc with one of these.

9. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Very very great clicker.
    One of my favorites as well.
    Like you I am maxed out to and can't wait for more from this developer