Out Now Tangle Tower (by SFB Games)

Discussion in 'Apple Arcade' started by Boardumb, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    [​IMG]

Johny_Toxic likes this.
  2. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Don’t sleep on this one. Almost didn’t download it but after playing almost non-stop I completed it a few hours ago.

Gorgeous animation and music, amazing voice acting, and fun puzzles that are JUST difficult enough. One of mystery/puzzle game on the App Store, right up there with the Room series.

andsoitgoes, Johny_Toxic and ste86uk like this.
  3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Now someone’s give it such good feedback I’m going to have to try it. I’ve had it downloaded on my list waiting to check it out.

andsoitgoes and Johny_Toxic like this.
  4. abelkl

abelkl Member

Sep 22, 2019
    Male
    This game is SO cool. It's reasonably light hearted, you can play it in any mood I'd reckon. The hint button gently keeps you on the right track if you hate getting stuck, which I do.

5. Johny_Toxic

Johny_Toxic Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    This one is pretty solid. Haven’t been many of the arcade games that could really hold my interest, but this one got my attention. Smooth gameplay, interesting art, and deep characters. The story and environments were well put together to create a really unique world, and pretty complex plot for a some what short game. They made me a fan.

6. kozz84

kozz84 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Is there a way to highlight all the interactive elements on the screen? Like a tab key on modern pc adventure games? I don't want to wonder around aimlessly just because I missed at item/puzzle on one screen.

andsoitgoes likes this.
  7. Johny_Toxic

Johny_Toxic Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2019
    Male
    Gaming Addict
    Indiana
    I don’t think there is, but there is a hint button that will get you to a room where something needs done.

8. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    Fantastic! Loved the theme, the great graphics, the excellent voice work, and the solid puzzles. There was a touch of classic LucasArts goofiness in the characters and setting, which I always enjoy.

There's been some great original point-and-click games for iOS and this is up there with the best of them for me.

ROGER-NL likes this.
  9. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I’m really looking forward to trying this game, especially because of fully voiced characters. Aside from Assemble with care (which isn’t even a true adventure after all) the common thing amongst the Apple Arcade games is a lack of narrative and/or fully voiced cast. Neo Cab, Murder Mystery Machine and a bunch of others just begs for full voice support. I understand it’s because of a limited budget, but still...

10. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Same here.