Tally Board is now FREE, with massive update.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by TallyBoard, Oct 27, 2014.

1. TallyBoard

TallyBoard Well-Known Member

Tally Board is a math puzzler, but don't let the numbers scare you. This game is easy to get into, and with the new version, we have made it even easier. The game is inspired by such games as Threes, and 2048, but we have changed the formula a lot. As these games have shown to build a lot on strategy, they don't really include any math at all.

Here is where Tally Board comes in. You can now add numbers together, or multiply. This gives the game a whole new aspect to challenge your brain. Don't worry if you are not good in math, this is just easy math, like 2+4=6, or 2x4=8. But as you add or multiply more numbers together, the challenge is increased. It's a great thing you have superpowers in the game to help you out when you are stuck.

The game is now FREE, so no reason not to get it.

You can get the game here, in the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/tally-board/id888833915?ls=1&mt=8

2. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Great game! No reason to not get it because it's free :D

3. TallyBoard

thanks. we will probably have another competition for the highest score in a while, so make sure you get some practice.

Last time, we gave away hundreds of dollars

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    This game is really a pleasant surprise and worth checking out for sure

5. MasonHurst

MasonHurst Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    This is truly a great game... No time pressure so you can ponder and experiment all you like. And you WILL ponder...
    Believe me. ;-)

Congrats to the devs... this is -special- indeed.

6. TallyBoard

Thank you :)

7. MasonHurst

Jan 9, 2013
    Just bought the ad remover... they are unobtrusive anyway but I wanted to help out somehow. I figure every little bit helps. I'll probably also get the power upgrade.

There's just a wonderful "purity" about this game I really appreciate. I wish there was a way to get it more exposure to more people.

This is also one game I've enjoyed sharing with my 12 year old son... it'll be an oasis among the mindless action games he usually collects. #

8. TallyBoard

Thank you for the support, and your kind words. I really appreciate it :)

We are of course trying to get as much exposure as possible, but it is very difficult to get the attention of the big sites, from a tiny startup-indie-developer.

May I just ask, how is your sons response to the game?

9. MasonHurst

Jan 9, 2013
    I have to be careful that my son doesn't sniff out the "educational " side of a game or he'll decide in advance that he won't like it. So I just told him I found a game I liked and when he tried it he liked it. Even said at one point how cool it is when you link a bunch of numbers to almost clear the board...

Realistically though he would probably pick a shiny, GFX filled action title over something like this... sadly.

I think you should make a quicky version of this where the screen shakes and lighting explodes across the screen with each match. I'm only half kidding... it may take this kind of approach to compete with the colorful, loud and more mindless games that kids are used to playing.

I wonder if you could market this in some of the educational channels of public or private schools? You could point out that it's a painless and genuinely fun way to keep kids involved with numbers.

Anyways my hats off to you for making such a quality title that may not get the appreciation it deserves.

Maybe I'm just jaded today so keep pushing it and good luck!

-M

10. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    still has remove ads for $1

should stick with a ad free paid version and free verision w/ads