Talking Gremlin - Incredible New 3D App!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IMBA, Nov 12, 2010.

1. IMBA

IMBA Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    #1 IMBA, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    Hey guys,

For the past few months, we've been working on something very special at FIPLAB. We've seen many similar apps come out whilst this little gem of ours has been in development. However, we wanted to perfect ours before announcing it here on Touch Arcade.

* Note: Before you read any further, add your email using the form on our website, http://www.talkinggremlin.com - we will notify you the moment our app is released. It will remain FREE for the first 1000 user downloads!

Allow us to introduce our latest app, 'Talking Gremlin', starring our little gremlin from space, Fanthorp Icarus Parsec, aka Little Fip.

Fip is from a planet about 250 million light years away from Earth. His granddaddy is running for President of the New Galactic Order and he has sent him on a mission to find out the best way to make people vote for him.

On his family's past visits to Earth (think Roswell, 1947), they noticed that Earth's leaders simply tell people what they want to hear and then proceed to do the exact opposite. His granddad absolutely LOVES this idea and wants to do the same back home. However, to test whether their observations are really true, little Fip must see for himself whether repeating what people want to hear will make everyone like him.

Fip currently lives in a small bedroom where he's been carrying out his research. A little secret - Fip loves eating pumpkins and found a lot of them lying around after Halloween. Yummy!

The primitive technology on Earth makes Fip laugh, but he has decided to carry out his research on a grand scale by digitalising himself and interacting with everyone through his very own iPhone, iPod and iPad app.

Here is a list of things Fip has told us he'll agree to do, but he has warned us to tell people not to push their luck.

In his own words, I will:

• Repeat what you say, but in my awesome voice
    • Laugh when you tickle me - giggle!
    • Wave at you
    • Taunt you weak humans with my muscular strength
    • Take any physical abuse you throw at me - but be easy, I'm a tough little guy and I WILL fight back!
    • Fall asleep right before your face if you ignore me
    • Cry when I get hurt - I'm tough but I have feelings too, you know?
    • Be forced to do something you may not like if you annoy me too much!

At present, little Fip has agreed to be kept safe in hiding with us. However, he is very open to taking questions regarding his home planet, his research mission and any other queries you want to throw his way until his app goes live on the AppStore.

* Note: Add your email using the form on our website, http://www.talkinggremlin.com - we will notify you the moment our app is released. It will remain FREE for the first 1000 user downloads! *

2. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I like the app icon and him crying

3. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Yeah, nice icom :)

4. aniguchisan

aniguchisan Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Yep, these are just a handful of the animations that come preloaded within the app - and we have tons of plans to include many more in the upcoming weeks and months!

Glad you guys like the app icon too :)

5. IMBA

IMBA Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    #5 IMBA, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
    Talking Gremlin should be out next week according to our estimates!

Add your email using the form on our website, http://www.talkinggremlin.com - we will notify you the moment our app is released. It will remain FREE for the first 1000 user downloads!