Takos Japanese - Learn Japanese (by Giant Soul Interactive)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by poor-man, Nov 13, 2014.

1. poor-man

poor-man New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    #1 poor-man, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    Hello everyone!

My name is Ricardo and I'm part of a group of friends who made a small indie studio called Giant Soul Interactive, and we release our first game TODAY! It's called Takos Japanese: Learn Japanese.

I think is easy to know what's the game about just with the name. We try to create a game to learn Japanese basics but in a fun way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We prepared 27 lessons of Hiragana, 27 lessons of Katakana and 34 lessons of Kanji, all of them N5 level, the basics, but we're thinking to reach the N4 level after the launch. On each lesson you have to write the character, first helped by the game, and after a few tries, freely on the blackboard. We also prepare some minigames to keep what you've learned during the lessons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also recorded how to pronounce each character from a native Japanese teacher (the lead artist of our game is learning Japanese and his teacher help us a lot).

Link to Google Play - www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.air.TakosJapanese

You can find more information about the game at Twitter: @takosjapanese, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TakosJapanese and the webpage www.takosjapanese.com

I hope you'll like and enjoy the game :D