iPad Tactical Warrior (by James Pawliuk)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ravenblack, Apr 26, 2011.

1. sacley

sacley Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone is still playing this? I love this game but it keeps on crashing on some stages involving jungle man. Has anyone else encountered this or is it just me? I remember it happening on my old ipad too. I end up skipping those stages but just wondering if theres any tips to finish them.

2. firetros

firetros Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Still Playing

I've still been playing this game. Really love it, and sad to see it is no longer on the app store.

Also, to avoid the crashes of the game, you have the kill the junglemen before they can use falcons. If they get a falcon off, the game will crash when they die. It's been a while since I experienced that bug, but I remember it being very frustrating.

3. firetros

firetros Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    If anyone is still playing, I'm curious how other people take on hard.

So far, I've found it really difficult to win without a Champion with battle/rally shout and then a Healer with any level of skill potion.

These support units just make everything else so strong. Boosting damage with battle shout and then guaranteeing a crit is so powerful, especially on units like the alchemist, gladiators, rocketeers, archers and knights.

The armor and crit is really powerful on already heavy hitting units, like barbs. Having just these two units together can basically carry any team I think.

Here's an example set up I ran.

What I typically like to do is:

Champion:
    Battle Shout X
    Rally Shout X
    Crossbow (Leftover points)

Heroic Stature X
    Tower Shield / Consolation X

Healer:
    Healing Potion X
    Skill Potion 1
    Gaze (Leftover Points)

Poetry X
    Consolation X
    Breast Plate X

photo 1.PNG photo 2.PNG

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Sorry, don’t have the game. Just wanted to say that this game looks exactly like a game I would love to play. Such a shame it is no longer available. :(
    I’m going to send a request to GameClub. Maybe they can resurrect it.