iPad Tactical Warrior (by James Pawliuk)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ravenblack, Apr 26, 2011.

1. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    what jamvert said... plus, there are training areas.....

2. florhackson

florhackson Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    If battleheart is the best strategy game, this is the closest thing to second. If you like strategy games you will LOVE this game. I can't believe how under the radar this game is. It doesn't have the flash and glitter of other games, but the playability and fluidness of this game are amazing. The game moves at your pace, no stuttering at all, and is easy to get into. Plus multiplayer. TA this games deserves a story on your front page.

3. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Agree...but i guess they in TA they review has certain requirments, connections which is not easy especially to indie dev..or maybe this is just my opinion..we will wait and see..

4. c.ihls

c.ihls Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    +1 from me!

After some time I grew bored of Battleheart - then I've stumbled over Tactical Warrior and I have to confess, that I'm in love! In love with this masterpiece of a game! Thank you so much, devs, for giving me back the faith in good iOS games after all that crap I've downloaded the last weeks :D

5. phattestfatty

Mar 9, 2010
    definitely deserves front page coverage.

6. Jamvert

Jamvert Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
  7. c.ihls

c.ihls Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Hoping that more sites bring a review - you and Tactical Warrior deserve it :D

8. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I'm glad you're getting coverage. This is one of the best tactical games on the app store. Period.

9. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    try to contact i dont know..i think appspy , appvee, the gametrail,...
    also u may add an ad here in toucharcade

AWesome game...i hope moderators here review it NOW...lol

10. phattestfatty

Mar 9, 2010
    ummm mods don't do the reviews....

11. LKR

LKR Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Earth
    Agreed. This is really, really good.

12. Jamvert

Jamvert Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Canada
    Excellent! Arcade Life posted a review of Tactical Warrior yesterday:
    http://arcadelife.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/tactical-warrior-review-ipodiphone/

If anyone wants to request a review of Tactical Warrior over at app spy, as they seem to have a request review button, I would be much obliged: http://www.appspy.com/tactical-warrior-review

Also, with regards to replaying maps, as that seems to be a commonly yearned for, is it only that people want to be able to level up more, or would it be considered a worthy update even if replaying maps was allowed but with no exp/reward?

13. NaughtHere

NaughtHere Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    I would like to be able to replay maps to gain more experience. Whenever I get a new character, it is a huge pain in the ass to level him up to the level of everyone else. Maybe you could have a randomized map with randomly chosen, appropriately leveled enemies?

14. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Not all the maps need to be replayable -- just scatter a few arena battles on the map. Perhaps these repeatable battles could have a level cap, so they can sort of serve as a way to level up units that are far behind the rest but the map cannot be used to make a unit way too powerful for the entire campaign.

15. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    i want universal support

16. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Requested a review from appspy. Hope they review it soon.

17. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    Added a request too.... Best RTS after wesnoth in appstore..currently addicted to this game and world of goo!!!

18. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    TBS* you mean.

19. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    Oh ofcourse!!!!!:D

20. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    #40 Rivozzz, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
    Any news about coming update??

suggestions:
    ---------------

1-Challenge mood ..Which is like what u did in local multiplayer...But instead of playing aganist person, make it A.I. i mean i choose the player number and items and so does the A.I and then i choose the map and how big it is and so and then play aganist The AI

2-Adventural mood: choose any map and replay it BUT TO AVOID balance issue ...each area has a cap level...so i can either replay the level just for the joy or replay the level to strengthen a new character to meet up with other character..BUT THERE should be no Cap on items...because new character need new items and also to have many items and choose from it what fits best in that situation adds to strategy

3-Endurance mood: choose any map and play it in waves till u die ( whether waves are stronger or more in number)

4- Multiplayer over gamecenter

5-Although game works awesome on ipad..i think it should need some fine touches to be universal more awesome

6- More variety in start.when i played the lite ... i could start with 2 alchemsits one with magic and other is posion when i played the full version different combinations of character were present..i hope there are many combinations at start !

And lastly AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME GAME.Its a really HIDDEN GEM..I cant stop playing those three games Tactical warrior, Battleheart, World of Goo...