Universal Table Tennis Touch (by Yakuto)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 14, 2014.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    A premium update? Awesome.

2. Everlasting

Everlasting Member

Nov 29, 2009
    If they do manage a sim mode update, they can literally be the BEST table tennis game on ios. Its also a good selling point because people who buy it will feel confident that they will at least like 1 of the 2 modes offered.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I like everything about this game...except that the opponent returns EVERY ball you hit unless you are using boost. Sure they will hit the net or hit it off the table eventually, but the player needs to be able to speed or curve past the AI somehow.

4. wha

wha Member

Nov 26, 2012
    This is garbage dude. Work on your abs. Seriously, if you want to hit fast enough without boost then use your abs power behind the shots. My stomach muscles are always cramped up when im hitting those fast shots. This is serious game, need to be fit and warm up! Excellent game btw, i havent mastered the spin, yet. I will raise my hat to devs!

5. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I finally defeated Kao Jun. My basics are terrible so I struggled badly against him. I could easily defeat every opponent before him with a fast swipe but that doesn't work against Jun. He'll return it at the same pace and that's humanly (I mean me) impossible to receive.

What's different today is I accidentally discovered adding spin works wonders against him. If you swipe fast enough before adding spin he has no reply to it. Went from being smashed 11-2 every game to going up 10-1 in the second set. Although I did panic (imagine months of behind owned by him) and let it go to 10-8 before smashing in the winner.

I love this game.

6. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Dropped to 99c. This is hands down my favourite TT game on iOS and still on my phone after a long time. Buy it.

7. stormyspop1

stormyspop1 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    This has just been updated with multiplayer and more......

8. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Woah...Awesome!

9. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Anyone managed to get the multiplayer to work yet? This is another one of those *crashes the moment you connect to another player* multiplayer games for me so far.

10. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    #210 Gluskap, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Just bought this one. I did one match, it was pretty laggy but hey. It will be better if both players from same region.

I'm from EU but if you are in US still you can add me. We'll play mini-games instead.

Add me on Gamecenter so we'll play some tennis!

11. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I did yesterday, two in a row with the same person. It was a bit laggy and showed that MY internet connection was low...right next to my high speed router. Anyway, hope that it gets worked out as this is a great game and a great update to boot.

12. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Congratulations!!

Because of the ad campaign all over touchArcade, I clicked on the ad banner, checked screenshots, a gameplay vid and bought it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand: addicted.

13. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Is there any way to delete the progression?
    I want to start the game all over again..

14. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    ????????????

15. Cajunpowerz

Cajunpowerz New Member

Feb 16, 2016
    Hypocrites are us

May want to change your signature as you payed five dollars for a ten dollar game.

16. Cajunpowerz

Cajunpowerz New Member

Feb 16, 2016
    Be fit? Us your abs? WTF? Seriously dude , the day I start working out and doing [/QUOTE] ab crunches to play a video game. Is the day I lost my mind and checked my priorities at the door. LOL @ "Work on abs".:confused: