TA Forums Game of the Week! (Sep 27th)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Echoseven, Sep 27, 2012.

?

What is your Game of the Week for the week of September 27th?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2012.
  1. Wimp: Who Stole My Panties

29.4%
  2. Bad Piggies

16.6%
  3. Super Monsters Ate My Condo!

4.3%
  4. God of Blades

7.0%
  5. FIFA SOCCER 13 by EA SPORTS

7.5%
  6. The Last Express

7.5%
  7. ZENFORMS: Protectors

24.1%
  8. King Oddball

1.6%
  9. Amazing Runner

0.5%
  10. Infectonator

1.6%
  1. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    I have to give it to wimp which is probably the shocker of the year..It just came out of nowhere with guns blazing or better in this case sliming,hehe..:D

2. Janni

Janni Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    great, great games all the way... but most of them had some (minor) drawbacks for me

except one... so what heck, i admit, i'm a wimp :p

3. KillingCartoon

KillingCartoon Active Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I vote Wimp

Love this game, it deserves more attention, as I fear it may get overlooked by many. Really high quality game

4. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Well the backup didnt restore Wimp saved game, same as Bad Piggies, but with Wimp I cant get into it again that fast (already had finished first world with all toilet papers), Bad Piggies already did half the game. So Bad Piggies is my winner, its so good :)

5. Nerf

Nerf Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    +1 Wimp Best physics! Year of operation!

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Was a quiet week for me, i was glad when Wimp - Who stole my underwear/panties/thong/g-string/boxer shorts/going commando/codpiece appeared from nowhere.

Wimp for me 100%

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woohoo go wimp!

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Wimp FTW!!

9. Shinsaku

Shinsaku Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    o_O what happened? Wimp was far and away gonna take this but Zenforms came outta nowhere and made this a race! Wish there was more love for King Oddball, but with a filled week of good games, it was bound to happen.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wimp came out later than the other titles, but it sure got my vote. After I played it it was an easy decision for me.

I tried hard to like SMAMC, but the coins system screams for IAP which turned me off.

Amazing Runners and Infectonators are pretty solid, but i have to give this one to Wimp which had the biggest "woh" from me.

11. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Not to take away from Zenforms as I know it does have some true fans, but there are a decent number of votes for that game by members who have zero to very few posts.

Echoseven will straighten out as usual of course -- and we appreciate his work!

12. Neo-Dragon

Neo-Dragon Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    #52 Neo-Dragon, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    As the developer of ZENFORMS, if any one is signing up to make fake accounts to vote, please take them away. I know a mod/admin can check IP address' and cross reference them.
    I don't want any fake votes at all.

Edit:
    I posted this on the Calis Projects Facebook, so I can confirm that a lot of those votes are by different people just showing support.

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    1) Devs cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.

Just sayin'.

14. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Chose FIFA above Wimp mainly because it's both Universal (for the first time) and beautiful. Probably hope Wimp wins though it's just I like football more than collecting toilet paper in real life.

15. waxandwane

waxandwane Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Wimp has my vote. One of the best weeks IMHO.

16. MrFlexile

MrFlexile Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
    Thank you anyway!
    But I'm submitting update to Apple right now. With this update both versions will be universal!

P.S. I totally agree with you that playing football brings much more fun than collecting toilet paper in a real life :D Otherwise you should have called you doc :D

17. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    To be fair, I just noticed that the devs of Wimp also voted for their own game (Mr and MrsFlexile). So those are going to have to be tossed too.

Oh, I'd hate to be Echoseven having to weed through this stuff week after week. If only devs followed the rules and we could somehow prevent new users from voting, it would make his job a lot easier.

18. MrFlexile

MrFlexile Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Technical Director
    Minsk
    A agree with it, it's my first game and I simply pressed this god damn button near our title there accidentally, but it seems I can't take my vote back otherwise i would have done it already! Hope admins won't count it! We support the fair poll.

If you know how to remove my vote - please tell me!

19. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    You can't but don't worry about it. Echoseven goes through all the votes every week and only legitimate ones are counted. That's why occasionally the results shown in the poll don't match the official results listed in the next week's thread.

20. Wimp

Wimp Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    so many people pass through this forum, strangely why so little votes here for all this games ?:rolleyes: