TA Forums Game of the Week! (22/Sep)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

TA Forums Game of the Week! (22/Sep)

1. Where's My Water?

20 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. Another World

6 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Stardash

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Test Launch

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  5. Monster Island

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Seriously ShempSter?!? I said you can't nominate or vote for your own game and he was nominating! He just asked for people to help him win Where's My Water! You're not even a mod how would you know he made multiple accounts. Man I wish INSM would show you were the closet is like he did with Gabrien on that weird thread :p. Test Launch is a great game and I'm sure many voted for it and obviously GS forum members did too. Sorry for the dev that he had to go through this.

2. FletcherApps

FletcherApps Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Where's My Water?

Not sure why you guys are arguing cuz the developer admitted here that he voted for his own app, so it only has 17 votes. Looks like "Where's My Water?" won anyway!

Speaking of Where's My Water, it is addictive as hell!

3. elliottAPPS

elliottAPPS Active Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Thanks for the support LOLavi. I really hope that everyone ignores ShempSter's comments as I did not cheat and I hope it dosent stop anyone from enjoying my game. Congrats to Where's my Water?, but I do think everyone should at least try out Test Launch. It may be a GameSalad game but it is a very good GameSalad game.

Thank you,
    Aaron
    elliottAPPS

4. FletcherApps

FletcherApps Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Why do you and him keep harassing each other, can't you just drop it like they told you to? We don't know who is telling the truth since you admitted to voting for your own app right above in here. In any case it doesn't matter, Where's my Water? won!

Just wait and try again in next week competition, maybe you will win then! Your app seems cool, just not as cool as the water game! Give it another shot and stop harassing each other.

Best of luck man!

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    @elliotApps. There is a reason why we name these threads as "TA Forums GOTW". Its the toucharcade forum members pick of the week. So if someone joins the forums just to vote on this thread, their votes arent eligible.

Whoever makes these GOTW threads in the future, please make sure you use public vote option. In case you mess up the poll by accident, contact a mod to fix the poll. No point in having such anonymous polls.