TA Forums Game of the Week! (15/Feb)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by arta, Feb 15, 2012.

?

TA Forums Game of the Week! (15/Feb)

Poll closed Feb 22, 2012.
  1. Beat Sneak Bandit

20.0%
  2. Blockhopper

2.7%
  3. Gluddle

0.9%
  4. League of Evil 2

28.2%
  5. Little Acorns

10.0%
  6. Mailmen

4.5%
  7. Pizza Vs. Skeletons

29.1%
  8. Pawn'd

4.5%
  1. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I can't believe I have 5 of the nominees. First time for that kind of coverage ever for me. After playing all of them, I'm finding myself coming back to Little Acorns and Pizza vs. Skeletons the most, and I have to give the nod to Little Acorns. PvS is goofy fun, but I do find it gets a bit repetitive and I don't like all of the game types in it. So I find myself most satisfied with Little Acorns, even though it's not the most original game ever. It's just so well done and plays so well, and who doesn't like unlocking and dressing a squirrel up in goofy costumes? :)

But it was pretty close for me. The games I have this week are those two, Beat Sneak Bandit, League of Evil 2 and Pawn'd. Pawn'd I only have because it was free. I can't really get into match 3 games too much, even if they have some originality like this one does. It's a good game, just not really a favorite genre of mine.

2. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Yeah, seems like LOE2 is going to beat PvS anyways, so I'll be giving my vote to Little Acorns. I have definitely spent wayyyyyy more time on Little Acorns; it's that awesome.

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Wow, what a showdown! Congrats to the winners! New thread up in a bit! :)

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Sweet, PVS won!