[T2]Zombie Rollerz -Pinball mixes Tower Defense - Most Promising Game CC 2016[Beta]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zinggames, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinggames

Zinggames Well-Known Member

May 11, 2011
    Chicago
    [​IMG]
    We are still recruiting! FYI. Let's purge more zombies!

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I gotta be honest ...
    I think this game has the potential to be the best game this year.
    But
    The low health of 5 turns and wait 20-30 minutes to play is absolutely a turn off.
    The amazing design, unique theme, insanely fun gameplay doesn't make up for this HUGE HUGE time/turn design.
    I am the biggest fan of this game and absolutely hate this part of the game as much as I love the gameplay.
    Also it gets to crazy too fast .
    I used up all my turns on level 5 twice and didn't beat the first stage of it.
    It's quite impossible for the average gamer to point, aim, and shoot ten fast hitting zombies and three aiming bomb zombies with the health that's given and slow aiming.
    All the zombies have to do is hit one time each all at once and your dead wayyyyyy to fast.
    I really hope this is fixed because for now I can't play anymore. I wait three hours just to play for 4 minutes. It doesn't add up.

3. Zinggames

May 11, 2011
    Chicago
    Thank you for your honest opinion. We feel sorry for the frustration that you have right now, but don't worry! As we are still in closed beta, we will take all the opinions as consideration for balancing the systems including stamina/heath regeneration and level difficulties. Please keep testing our game!

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I will keep playing. I was really frustrated though.
    Hope an update helps though

5. Zinggames

May 11, 2011
    Chicago
    We may not have an update soon if there is no game breaking bugs, sorry about that. Anyways, please fill out this feedback form when you are ready to. It's for every tester, of course! Don't hesitate if you have any thing to say about our game!