T.V. Shows

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Booch138, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Since there is a thread about movies and I didn't really find a good T.V. show thread, I decided to make one. What shows are you guys into? I am currently heavy on the Weeds bandwagon. Got into it about season 3 and got them all since. It's a great show and the new season (New episode today!) is really great so far. Building up some crazy sh!t. lol

2. Bramsey89

Bramsey89 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    eh since scrubs died I don't watch that much TV

3. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Chuck (for me, this is the best show on TV).
    Fringe.

4. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Mad Men

5. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    My wife and I are going to get the seasons of Chuck on DVD. I have never watched the show but I know I will love it, and it's something to get into.

6. switch-it

switch-it Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    Watching Six Feet Under right now. My favorite shows are: Chuck, Scrubs, Dexter, Californication and Battlestar Galactica

7. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Best series currently on TV is Community. /topic

8. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Doc Martin
    Friends
    Gadget show

I try not to get into tv shows too much or else I'll never go out!

9. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i know not really a tv show but a epic mini series..

"the pillars of the earth" i dig historical time period clothing/buildings... and entertainment all one one session!

and the chick ( the blond ) from covert affairs on USA network is smoking hot :d hhe.
    chris.

10. TheGreemSim

TheGreemSim Well-Known Member

The Life And Times of Tim got brought back from cancellation which is good. I rate it higher than Family Guy, King Of The Hill, The Simpsons and all the other animated sitcoms.

11. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    two and a half men
    friends
    big bang theory
    kitchen nightmares
    man vs food
    anthony bourdain: no reservations
    mythbusters
    etcetera

12. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Anything on USA
    Leverage
    LOST (Ik, it's over, but I still LOVE it!)

13. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I watched the whole first season of that show and loved it then never saw anything further again. Is the show still awesome? lol

hahaha my wife and I just started the series over again for the 3rd time. She's seen em like 5 times over but I havn't that much. Fun stuff.

You know what show used to be awesome then got abolustely f*cking terrible after season 3? Nip/Tuck.

14. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    You're going to absolutely love it man. We have similar taste. My girlfriend got into it after watching an episode with me.

15. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah that's all I have ever heard about the show is how awesome it is. I am shocked to this day I still havn't seen one episode. I barely even know what it's about but it's so mystical I have to know. hahah

16. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    yup, friends never gets old. i've got a friend who's watched all 10 seasons 7 times rofl

17. TheGreemSim

Yeah I went back and watched Season 1-10 of Friends, knocked it over in a couple of weeks, burnt a lot of pans with all the popcorn I made

18. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah it truely is a great show. I never thought I would get into it but my wife loved it and I watched more episodes with her and ended up just liking the whole series to death.

Never did watch that Spin-Off "Joey" though. Thought that was laughable. hahaha

19. TheGreemSim

TBH I rather liked Joey although most die hard Friend's fans did not as it was no longer the young, womanizing Joey character we'd gotten love over the years, now he's old and struggles to get girls and work for that matter.

The show's definately worth a watch it has some great characters in the mix like his agent Bobby and Howard who's a clinger on in terms of Joey's friend circle.

20. Electric_Shaman

Electric_Shaman Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    #20 Electric_Shaman, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
    Weeds is awesome, season 3 is my favourite in the series so far, haven't started watching the new episodes yet though, cause uhh well I'm waiting till I get some weed really =P
    Just started watching that like two days ago, it's pretty good so far. I just have a man-boner for Michael C Hall. Which disturbed me slightly when it came about that his character is gay.

Also, does anyone know any good TV news blogs? I've been having real trouble trying to find a decent one, am even considering staring my own seeing as there seems to be a gap in the market right thar.