Systemshock2

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Acoustified, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Acoustified

Acoustified New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Can someone please get the rights to system shock 2 and port it to iPad and iPhone? Please please please

2. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany
    yes i did.. had 5$ left in my cookie yar.. its already on the app store you might wanna try it.

http://bit.ly/180game

there ya go.. first you must beat the puzzle then a door unlocks where you can enter your ship and fly to the space station.. its a secret so don't tell nobody!

thnx, have fun.

3. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

Such a douche.

4. ScottColbert

ScottColbert Well-Known Member

As an FYI there's rampant speculation that the next big release from gog.com is going to be SS2. I hope to god it is, as I loved that game.

5. mr.Ugly

mr.Ugly Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Berlin, Germany

your welcome..

seriously.. what is this.. please someone go to ea(i think they are holding the rights to system shock) .. give them a few millions dollars for the rights to the ip.. then make a ios version out of it.. but it has to be free else noe one will play it because if its .99 cents it will be too expensive.

jeez.. if you are in line at the register and you kid wants some of the candy displayed and you say no.. you are a douche.. right? riiiight...

its ok that people want want want.. its ok to open a thread with a stupid single sentence in the first place.. its ok to want..

i actualy want system shock2 too.. for ios.. can please somebody make this game for ios.. i really loved it.. the coop mods are great too.. it would be great.. so please somebody.. i would buy it .. even for 5$