Universal Syllablade - Word Battling RPG (by Naquatic)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Naquatic, Oct 18, 2017.

1. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    You should definitely upgrade your weapons. I discovered what each one did by watching the enemy and by trial and error. Upgrading makes all the difference in the world. Go back and grind some earlier levels if you need gold. I didn't watch any videos for the first few worlds, mainly becaudse there weren't any. The ads hit MUCH later. And I made no in-app purchases. As for the bow, I think I used it once just to try it out but then moved on. Early on it helps to use a weapon that gives you health (heart). Good luck. Stick with it and you'll have fun.

2. maxbrickem

maxbrickem Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    do your bones stick with you and add on to other clans or do they disappear if you leave current clan ?

3. Faffery

Faffery Member

Apr 16, 2015
    Too late to join :(

I made a casual clan, HATUN447 if you want in.

4. heybbywsup

heybbywsup Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Is there any recognition for being in the top 10 clan finish each week? Be nice if there were some trophies are another leaderboard showing clan finishes or something so it's not all wiped and forgotten for all efforts. Also maybe trophies for prestiging? Like in call of duty?

5. HelperMonkey

HelperMonkey Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Iowa
    I’m pretty sure some of the achievements are broken.
    I’m currently ranked #19 in bones collected. I’ve obviously been playing this way too much. (We’ll call it multitasking.). But it says I’ve only made 15% of the 30 five-letter words needed for the achievement. That’s less than six! I can do that on a single level.

6. heybbywsup

heybbywsup Member

Oct 20, 2017
    #46 heybbywsup, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Is that thunderbluff clan hacked? They came out of nowhere and was #1 in an instant without seeing them climb the charts. And theyre at an unrealistic bone collection rate that doesnt seem to be feasible since the game came out not too long ago. Guess i wont be partaking in anymore of the clan wars anymore. Seems like hackers got to it. Its been fun. Bye.

7. Naquatic

Naquatic Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    #47 Naquatic, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Not currently, great suggestion.

Looking into this right now!

This is the same clan system used in all of our titles. Anyone in those communities can confirm that we are constantly adapting our cheat protection, monitoring suspicious users, and permabanning when necessary. All of those communities are still competitive, and Syllablade will receive the same treatment. We're investigating that clan right now, and while we don't announce our results, this ends either with us verifying their legitimacy, or with the offending player(s) disappearing permanently.

8. heybbywsup

heybbywsup Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Looks like theyre gone now justice served? :)

Just few more hours left. Toucharcadeprime clan can still grab #3. Sadly all the other toucharcade clans have been knocked off.

9. shfrost

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Yeah, our TA clan was #1 at the start but most of the members seem to play very little, if at all. It's a shame. I don't want to leave the group, but if the members aren't playing, I'd gladly join a more dedicated clan (assuming I could keep my bones - I've got a ton).

10. heybbywsup

heybbywsup Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Does bones transfer? What happens at end of clanwars week. do they just accumulate? also how does it tie into prestige. i am close. but may not want to prestige if there isnt much of a benefit as higher levels seem to get more bones.

11. shfrost

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    I just discovered that bones reset each week. With that in mind, we should be able to contact other clans. I'm willing to keep a high score, but only if I'm part of a decent clan, and it's not looking like I'm in one. Somebody recruit me! I'm currently the top player in my clan and have over 1,500 bones (until this period ends). I'm only interested in upper tier clans. Maybe I should start my own. #

12. Stylish

Stylish New Member

Oct 22, 2017
    I'm a decently active player! I'll join you clan frost :)

13. HelperMonkey

Dec 16, 2009
    Iowa
    Prestige level 1.
    Fire aura blazing.

14. Stylish

Stylish New Member

Oct 22, 2017
    Helpermonkey, care to shed some light on what 'prestige' is? Thanks :)

15. HelperMonkey

Dec 16, 2009
    Iowa
    #55 HelperMonkey, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    It’s apparently like what some games have with a “New Game +” or the likes.
    After finishing all the levels, you essentially choose to start over. You keep gain an aura (for whatever it’s worth), but otherwise have to unlock items again as you go.
    I haven’t really dug into it. After beating the end boss I decided I should probably take a break.

Edit: And you earn more bones more quickly when you start a prestige game,

16. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    There are forced ads in this game.

After I completed a battle, easy uninstall.:mad:

17. heybbywsup

heybbywsup Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Looks like you have hackers again. Nomads clan. Your anti cheat is probably broken. As of writing this now they have 30k in bones and this week has jus started with couple hrs. the next top clan has only 4k in bones.

And maybe a bug. but sometimes when i pull down to look at my gems, it disables the ability to select the words in the puzzle when i come back. forces me to surrender. annoying. dont know if anyone else had this happen to them too.

18. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I’ve been enjoying this, just prestiged the first time. I’m finding it to be a little tedious —weapons and enemies done demand much of a difference in strategy. But it’s a nice game.

Glad to see the hackers are getting caught out. One bug I’ve encountered two or three times: an enemy hits
    Me and some of my letters disappear. I can’t choose any of my letters. More letters disappear. I die, unless I close and reopen the app. Then I have all my letters. I took a screenshot.

Attached Files:

19. FlubberDubber

FlubberDubber Member

Jun 17, 2015
    clan?

I finished last partial week at over 800 bones. Any good clans looking for active members?

20. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Does any IAP get rid of the ADs ?
    I thinking of getting the doubler, does this also get rid of the ads ?