Universal SXPD (by Little Chicken Game Company)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 18, 2014.

1. somedumbgamer

somedumbgamer Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    @Muppetpuppet - Well, I appoligize.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing by allowing people access to all the content they had when originally purchasing the app, before the pricing model switch.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Please can we stop going overboard the second there's an IAP in a game. This one simply unlock the full game

Some peoples over reactions to IAPs really is laughable

3. Muppetpuppet

Muppetpuppet Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Applied Game Developer
    Amsterdam
    Upcoming changes

Hi guys,

we're going to do a quick update in the next few days (will release after apple approves it)

We're a bit unhappy with some of the choices we made for the zooming (double tap) as well as the touch control option.

so here's the changes ahead of time, until we release a next full chapter or issue (and that will be a fair bit in the future), that will probably the final update until after the android release.

1. the comic pages will now display zoomed in to fit the width of your device by default, allowing you to stay zoomed in when swiping pages. you can scroll down to view more of the page (IPad version won't need zoom , so no changes there)

In short, no more black borders anywhere on any device..(yuk on black borders)

2. touch controls, we're working to replace the virtual stick with left and right screen mirrored controls , so left and right touch button, dual fire buttons. Using both left/right at the same time will trigger nitro, and you'll be able to use either button to fire, if you have missile lock, it will auto fire a missile.

basically the virtual stick, it sucks. but we have multiple actions a user can trigger so it's a bit of hard one (turning while shooting for instance)..
    we hope this new control scheme will be an improvement for players disliking tilt.

3. we're adding a new sales screen after the last free page, with an insta-buy button so you don't have to go back to the main menu. (you'll probably not care for that one, but we hope it will trigger more sales)

we're doing some experiments with joypad controller support, but there's no definitive answer..

For android users, its coming!. just waiting for the final touches, and off course a good timeslot on the play and amazon stores for maximum exposure.

cheers,
    tomas

4. KoRoV

KoRoV Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Android version, this year, soon, very soon or when??? I moved from ios to android and want this game badly

5. KoRoV

KoRoV Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    If some one is interested, anfmdroid version has been relesed on amazon app store :D

6. sYntiq

sYntiq Member

Sep 18, 2017
    I just stumbled over SXPD. It looks gorgeous and I want to play it!

Any chance it will get a 64bit Update for iOS11?

7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I really hope so, I loved this game