Swords and Soldiers on which platform?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SimonBS, Jul 8, 2011.

1. SimonBS

SimonBS Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Hello,

I hope it's all right that I ask this question in this forum :)

I just heard about Swords and Soldiers and I have read some great reviews about it. It is on sale for Mac on Steam right now (€3,40). The game is also available for both iPad and iPhone aswell as Wii and PlayStation. I own both a Macbook, an iMac, a Wii, iPad and iPhone and therefore I am not sure which platform to get this game for.

I believe the touch controls would fit the game nicely, also it might work great for Wii but I am also sure that it would look good on my new 27" iMac.

So my question is, does anyone have any experience with this game and can anyone recommend a platform to play this game on? :)

2. Champloo4

Champloo4 New Member

Jul 8, 2011
    I would easily suggest iPad. This decision comes from somebody who has also played it PS3.

Both are great versions - but this is a great game for the iPad. I feel like the control is better with touch and you can achieve things quicker.

Either way you go - you will not be disappointed - but I can confidently say you should get it for iOS.

3. SimonBS

SimonBS Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2010
    I am very glad for your reply. I am still in doubt whether to go for iPad or Mac but I think I will download it for Mac is at is on sale and then wait for an iOS sale (it will probably come) - anyways, I have got the Mac version cheap and if I am very glad about the game I may download the iPad version :) If I buy the Mac version and the iPad version it will still be less than the original price for the Mac version :)