iPad Sword & Glory (by Ifelse Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Bguy82698

Bguy82698 Member

Oct 22, 2012
    For beating Styrm, the guy you fight on the stage with the spikes, I spam shield bash and knock him off. It doesn't always work but it's the only way I've managed to beat him.

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Thanks for bumping this. Now I started playing again

3. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    #43 User58394, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    Nice, thanks for the tip. Died to him last time.

Tip against Darknessborn: Use Careful Attacks.

Generally all of my battle include me only fast attacking, unless I use Power Attack to get in range.

You'll need either shield bash or Careful attacks, as the first one often power attacks, and is very power attack dominant. He might throw a few fast attacks, but he mostly power attacks.

4. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Hmm, just wondering, has anyone gotten the fairest maiden quest? Completed it? I can't seem to complete it and I'm stuck.

5. LenneL

LenneL New Member

Apr 8, 2014
    Not sure if you're still stuck, but I think I've got something that could help you out.

When you take the quest, you eventually reach that dialogue where the woman rejects you, so pick the 'apologise and leave' option. On the way out, just ignore the women. Then there's that option where you can choose to kidnap Fallow (or whatever her name is). There, you'll be given three different answers to choose from. Pick the 'I'll give you a home' or something like that, and she'll decide to stay with you. I'm not sure whether you need to upgrade your home beforehand, though.

By the way, does anyone here know where I can find the list of perks?

6. Tyrell_

Tyrell_ New Member

Nov 27, 2014
    You have to upgrade your main hall twice then just kidnap her and chose the second option : 2) I can offer you a good home. That way she follows you back home and you get married.

Just as Lennel above me I am wondering on a full list of all perks or some kind of perk tree. I have searched the web but haven't found anything useful.

7. Piph

Piph Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Holy poop, a content update?? Yes, please!

Anyone been having any issues running this game on newer devices or with iOS 9?