Universal SWORD ART ONLINE:Memory Defrag (by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Jan 24, 2017.

1. roninld

roninld Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Looks you have augmented tamer silica Law. Any thoughts on limit break for her specifically?

I'm focusing on her at the moment. Using the 4 star Yuna got for free and starter Kirito at moment. Have 259 diamond and debating if I should do 11 scout pull or weapon pull. Not sure what would be more beneficial. I am having troubles with shielded guys at the moment though.

2. Dxdiode

Dxdiode New Member

Mar 24, 2017
    Account Missing Problem (SAO MD)

I don't know much about the data transfer system since before i reinstalled the application. Since after that, it seems that my old main account is deleted too and I cannot gain access to it. Is there anyway to retrieve it or the account is already deleted too?

Or else they have copy of my account in their server? How to file a Support ticket? Where is their community support?
    ASAP THANKS

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry for the late reply. Didn't see :(

Generally you want to always go for attack up when you limit break unless it's someone that heavily relies on MP skills and not attacks (healers). I would go attack on Silica, especially since she attacks the fastest of all classes.

Shield users are trouble for everyone, dash behind them to attack, don't hit them in the front. I mainly would do scouts for characters. Don't do weapons unless you feel lucky or have no other characters you want to pull. There's way too many weapons you can get and if it's not the right weapon, you'll end up either not using it or sticking it on some other character. If you get a 4 star character you can always use it.

Btw I saw Ordinal Scale at my theater. WOW :eek: It is probably my favorite SAO thing ever right now. I totally have a crush on the new girl Yuna too.

Sorry I'm not familiar with it but there is some way to get in contact with support. Go check the r/memorydefrag reddit and they might have some links there. I'm not sure what they used.

4. jForsythe

jForsythe Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Not in australia:(