Swine Flu Tester app launched - a few pomo codes available

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by szleventee, May 27, 2009.

1. szleventee

szleventee New Member

May 27, 2009
    #1 szleventee, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
    Hi,

We've just launched a new application: Swine Flu Tester. You can find some screen shots and a description below. If you would like to try this app and want to write a review just send us an email at [email protected]. There are few codes available.

Have fun!

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315783087&mt=8

Description:
    The Swine Flu Tester is the first entertainment (i.e. not news) application related to the current swine flu outbreak, that was allowed into the AppStore. It is meant to brighten up a little all the negative news and hype created by the media. It is a prank application that tells if the tested person is infected with swine flu or not. All the "patients" have to do is touch the pig nose (seen on the screen) with their own nose for 3 seconds, and during this time the "analysis" takes place. After that, the results of the analysis are presented, spiced with many different funny remarks and pictures. And this is about all the app does, it aims to be simple and entertaining.
    NOTE: This is a prank application, it doesn't do any real analysis, and is built for entertainment purposes only!

Attached Files:

2. Shocked

Shocked Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Emailed :), looks funny not a game though, will probably get moved

3. jaisely

jaisely New Member

Jun 16, 2009
    #3 jaisely, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    What precaution should I take to prevent my toddler from catching the swine flu? I have a 2 year old son, and is very worry about him catching the swine flu, should I keep him indoors? what do you do if you catch it? what can you do to prevent catching it?