Universal SwapQuest (by Constantin Graf)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Rebusmind

Rebusmind Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Game Designer
    Berlin, Germany
    Haha, glad to hear that. So did you get a little deeper into the game by now? I'm curious what you think. :)

2. Rebusmind

Jan 29, 2014
    Game Designer
    Berlin, Germany
    #82 Rebusmind, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    Sale!

To celebrate the Android release of SwapQuest, the iOS version is on sale from April 30 (today) until May 3 (Sunday). The price is reduced to $1.99, so if you haven't had the chance to give it a try, now's your chance. :)

Let me know what you think, I'd love to get more feedback.

[​IMG]

3. Hpmor

Hpmor Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Hi

I just picked this one up and I am having a great time. However, now I have a thief that went to rogue and I am stuck with Xerberus - I can't seem to make a dent to his health, is there something I am missing? (I chose lock pick which in retrospect seems a bad choice with this enemy)...

4. Rebusmind

Jan 29, 2014
    Game Designer
    Berlin, Germany
    Thanks for picking up the game! As with every boss, you have to find its weak spot first. I describe the method to beat Xerberus below, so be warned. ;)
    As Xerberus is partly made of fire, you can lure him down to you and then use the ponds to spray water on him. After he is extinguished, you can attack him.

Have fun with the game! :)

5. weretiger

weretiger Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    I'm really digging it but every time i try to go to the caravan it crashes. iPhone 6+

6. Rebusmind

Jan 29, 2014
    Game Designer
    Berlin, Germany
    That's the first time I hear about that. To be honest I have no idea what could be causing it. Does it say anything, like a crash report or something? If it's a programming bug, there should be a message when it's crashing, otherwise it's probably something beyond my reach. :/

I never tried playing through the game without the caravan, might be a fun challenge. (but I can understand that you want to experience the full game without issues, so I'm really sorry about that)

7. weretiger

weretiger Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    The screen just goes black. After I got farther in the game if started working for me for some reason so it's all good.

8. Rebusmind

Jan 29, 2014
    Game Designer
    Berlin, Germany
    I'm glad to hear it works now. Still a strange bug. Couldn't replicate it so far (but I don't have a iPhone 6+).

9. Hpmor

Hpmor Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2014
    I had this also on my iPhone 6 once. Went to the next dungeon, quit immediately and then the caravan worked again. It might have happened when I quit the game with the home button the moment the save icon was displayed.

10. Jetjet

Jetjet Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    On sale !!!!

11. smurfish

smurfish Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Why is this game not available in Singapore?

12. Rebusmind

Jan 29, 2014
    Game Designer
    Berlin, Germany
    I have a publisher for asian countries and we are working on localizing the game for japanese, chinese and korean languages. After that, it will be released in the asian region as well. I'm sorry that it took so long, it wasn't intented.