Universal Swap Sword (by Alec Thomson)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Nov 29, 2016.

1. lightasammo

lightasammo Active Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Loving this so far. The game is challenging in terms of racking up points and although the length is relatively short I think this makes it more strategic by forcing you to spend extra time in each level to get more points at the risk of dying.

I agree with the previous poster it's not about length it's about getting a higher score before finishing.

2. radstronomical

Nov 7, 2014
    Male
    Game Builder, Secret Crush
    Brooklyn, NY
    Score chasing

We're adding a little trophy system / rank display to help people frame those scores. Gonna try and put it on test flight this weekend and test/release ASAP.

We're also going to add a free iMessage sticker pack for people grabbed the game, if you're into that kind of thing ;) sneak peek here

3. legendofchin97

legendofchin97 Active Member

Sep 11, 2013
    I don't know what y'all are talking about with the length being too short. Maybe I suck and its secretly easy and short but I've had the game almost 2 days and haven't beaten it yet. Lots of fun and full of value and replayability. These comments were a huge deterrent and made me almost not buy this great game.

4. legendofchin97

legendofchin97 Active Member

Sep 11, 2013
    #44 legendofchin97, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Been a daily driver since downloading - great game

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Anything ever become of this? Think it's a brilliant game and would love to see more of it!