Universal Surviving Titan (by Dynamic Zero)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Brightsiderus, Apr 30, 2020.

1. @ste86uk
    The game is probably inspired by Crashland a lot. After spending about one hour on it, i am not sure if i like the touch control especially when attacking creatures. One problem is that the touchpad is too small for me (i will check of i can customize it). The text is rather small too. Call me stupid, but the skill tree and setting buttons are placed next to the inventory and I tapped on them by mistake a couple of times. And as my phone has a notch, part of the inventory is blocked by the notch and cannot be seen. But don’t get me wrong. I grew to like it as i played. I just want to point out what i dont like about the game. In short, it is a good game that needs some fine-tune.

ste86uk likes this.
  2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    you can change the size of controls in the options.

btw, i’ve twitted to the dev that the game needs a floating dpad, and he told me that will be available in a future update.

Makara Nou likes this.
  3. C
    Can u tell him about the notch? And the game is locked in one side of landscape. Hope it can autorotate

4. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    How do you build the storage boxes? What work bench do you need? I can’t figure out how to build one. I have the basic crafting table and an anvil but there is no storage box option for either of those? I’m out of roooom!

5. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #25 Gwarmaxx, May 1, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
    hey pal, the game has the autorotate!
    i don't have any issues on inventory or the left craft bar, and i'm on an old 6S

why have you guys so many troubles with this game? o_O;)

Makara Nou likes this.
  6. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    you must build a carpenter table.

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @Gwarmaxx how painful is it to play without a floating dpad? Some of the comments here make me really want it and then others make me think I’d be better off waiting a bit for some update if it gets any.

8. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    It’s not that bad

ste86uk likes this.
  9. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #29 Gwarmaxx, May 1, 2020
    it’s just fine, totally playable, but i find that a floating dpad is essential in every touch game today.

anyway, if you remember, also Stardew Valley had a lot of issues with controls the first months, imo this works better in its first version, will see in next updates.

ste86uk likes this.
  10. I can’t even find sand lol

11. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Still very tempted to get this, how do you decide where to setup base? Is it just where you start or do you scout for an area you like?

12. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Have you guys figured out the right way to swap weapons and tools? I have my pistol in the first little circle above the attack pad, then my axe, then the pickaxe, then the Roll skill. Do I now have to open inventory every time I want to go to a different tool?

13. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    #33 Havelcek, May 1, 2020
    OMG this game is seriously frustrating. I feel like I'm fighting with it every step of the way instead of playing anything. What is a "smoldering ember" for the forge?

edit: Nevermind, figured out the forge finally

14. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Still playing the hell out of it , I keep finding cool stuff. A giant temple in the desert with an Anubis type creature guarding treasure? Awesome! Hidden treasure caves in random places. Lagoon monsters chasing me around the oceans lol I’m really getting a feel for the various biomes and enemies/creatures Does anyone know what biome has gold ore? I can’t find any anywhere :p and how do you use the leash?

ste86uk likes this.
  15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    @Repulsa I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy this tonight, but nobody answered my question yet. How did you decide where to setup a home base? Or is it pre determined on where you start?

16. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Well mine is set up around my crash pod because it’s just easier your guide teleports you there from anywhere else on the planet so if your base is there it’s just convenient I don’t know if you can change your “spawn point” at any point or not.

ste86uk likes this.
  17. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    great!!!

new update with floating dpad, works like a charm!!!

18. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    That is most welcome. It works well.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  19. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    Well I finally found some gold in the desert but seriously guys how to you use the leash? I’m confused

20. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    Amsterdam
    I have not made the leash yet, but you can ask on the official discord: https://discord.gg/rcxgECb

Gwarmaxx likes this.