Survey mobile (freemium) motivations and monetization mechanics(COD,Fortnite,CandyCrush,Mario,Clash)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Freakynieky, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Freakynieky

Freakynieky New Member

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    Dear fellow mobile gamers,

I am a student conducting research for my master thesis focussing on communication methods and game studies on the University of Amsterdam. I am conducting research studying gamer behaviours and preferences of mobile freemium game models. The study looks into the 5 top grossing games on iOS that some of you probably have played or are still playing. It emphasizes player motivations and spending behaviours on micro-transactions and studies these relationships. Accordingly, my findings will be presented in the near future. I sincerely hope that you are willing to help me out by filling out this survey for the sake of science :)

https://uvacommscience.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aeZcKbb0a1Hblwp

P.S. I hope that this survey is accepted, since it is in best interest of our gamer community and does not contain any form of marketing whatsoever. Research will not be published without permission and participants are able to withdraw from this study by e-mailing.:oops:

Best regards,

A hopeful scientist:D