Survey about monetization in free-to-play-mobile games (master-thesis)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TeddyYeu, Jan 24, 2022.

1. TeddyYeu

TeddyYeu New Member

Jan 24, 2022
    Female
    Hi everyone!

I would like to ask for your help in filling out a survey for my master-thesis.

I am a postgraduate student conducting a study to investigate the effects of monetization in free or rather free-to-play-mobile games on player retention. The survey is designed to determine your preferences regarding certain types of in-app-purchases in free-to-play-mobile games. Your responses are anonymous and the collected data of the survey will only be used for evaluation and will be deleted afterwards.

I would really appreciate it, if you could spare some time, in order to help me filling out this survey. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes. In appreciation to your participation there will be a raffle (10 x 5 € gift cards) among all survey participants.

Anyone who has played video games on any platform can join the survey - however especially mobile gamers are encouraged to take part in the survey.

Please follow the link to participate: https://run.conjoint.ly/study/216276/8rwktnjwty

I sincerely hope that you are willing to help me out for the sake of science.

Thank you very much for your attention and your help in advance!

Kind regards,

Teddy

PS: If you do not mind - please share the survey link to anyone, who you think could be interested in participating in this survey. I depend on every single participation and appreciate everyone’s support! Thank you!