Universal Supermagical (by Gala Pocket)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TheFrost, Jun 22, 2012.

1. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I had to reinstall this game and now i have ads? Sad because I purchased this game back when it first came out. Anyway to disable them?

2. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Yeah, that was a big mistake on our part. Sadly, the only way to remove the ads right now is to make an IAP, although seeing that you already paid for the game, that wouldn't make any sense for you.
    We are fixing that on the next update, though. Oh, and we've been careful about not spamming with ads too much. Right now it should be 2 every 24 hours, if I'm not mistaken.

Sorry about that!

3. extreme472000

May 25, 2012
    USA
    The ads aren't intrusive at all so thats good. Looking forward to the update.

4. Kikekun

Kikekun Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Artist
    Bam! Supermagical became a paid game. Just like that.
    Yeah, we are weird and we don't like to follow trends...haha.

We honestly think Supermagical works better as a whole experience kind of thing, without any pay walls (not that where any in the past) or things like that.
    Of course there are still IAP's available like the continues, but totally optional and probably not useful anyways for the hardcore gamers on these forums.

Enjoy!

Link to the game: https://itunes.apple.com/app/supermagical/id529496114?mt=8

5. predator8u

predator8u Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    #425 predator8u, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Love this game but it doesn't seem to work properly on iPhone 6 w/ 8.3. Upon launching game I see the top left corner of the DEV logo intro and then it pans over the map kind of greyed out. I think it is zoomed into the upper corner, thus making it so I can't see any buttons etc.

I know the game is older but I would like to enjoy again( I paid for it back in the day) is an easy fix possible?

I truly despise How you can buy a game and 2 month later it no longer works because of a firmware update. No other product can nuke your past purchase like Apple can an we all continue to suck they're nuts.

Imagine this kind of thing happened on ps4/xbone, there be riots.

6. rsanchezsaez

rsanchezsaez New Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Developer

Hi, one of the devs here. I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3 as well, and it seems to work over here. Can you provide some screenshots of your problem? Do you have any accessibility options enabled? If so, try to disable those.

Thanks.

7. toddfsu

toddfsu Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Looks fun, hate how Apple forces dev to update games to work with their latest idea, or else apps do not play.

Anyway, looks like the app is no longer available to download, shame because it looks fun. And IAP to remove ads is fair.

8. extreme472000

May 25, 2012
    USA
    This need updated. One of the most polished games ever till it was removed

9. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    This was on my phone for so long.
    One of my favorite games of this genre, and I haven't seen anyone come close using a battling mechanic like this.

Original game

10. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Yeah it's an amazing game still!