iPad Super Word Find is OUT!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mastidon, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    #1 Mastidon, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to post an announcement about our new word search puzzle game. I know there are a dozen of these apps so this should seem like nothing new. However, this is the first one that plays across multiple screens. The toughest puzzles which are around 200 words each take up 16 screens!

Super Word Find Lite is a fully functional game but only contains 10 puzzles. You can download it here - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301859259&mt=8

The full Super Word Find costs $2.99 and contains 50 completely different puzzles than the Lite version. You can download it here - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=299608751&mt=8

Product demo video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0hP-vwiaM

We would love your opinions and suggestions for improvement.

Thanks!

-Mastidon

2. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Minus having to constantly switch between the words and the puzzle itself,
    this is probably the best wordsearch in the app store.

3. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    #3 Mastidon, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    We have been looking for a way to have both on the screen at the same time with 2 independent scrolling zones so this feature is on our list!

4. PhantomReader

PhantomReader Member

Dec 30, 2008
    #4 PhantomReader, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    I downloaded the lite version last night and stayed up playing for hours...going to have to buy the regular version...this is definately one of the top two word find games in the app store. I think I have tried them all and I love this one.

ETA: With the paid version, are there 50 different word finds, or does it include the 10 that are in the lite version?

5. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Thank you for the kind words!

The paid version has 50 completely different puzzles than the Lite version. Our plan is to release puzzle books every month just like you were buying them at the checkout counter with 50 new puzzles each month.

6. Fazzy

Fazzy Well-Known Member

Huh?

7. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Fixed that typo. Thanks. What I meant to say is it has the full features of the paid version. The only difference is the number of puzzles.

8. PhantomReader

PhantomReader Member

Dec 30, 2008
    That will be great if you keep releasing new puzzles!

Apparently I can't read, because I just saw in your first post that there are completely different puzzles in the paid vs. free version...haven't had my quota of Mt. Dew today!

9. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Yeah we are just not quite sure how to do that yet without having to release different apps each time. We would like to offer it as an add on service but Apple doesn't allow us to do that ATM so I think that will be the only way will be to sell you Super Word Find Book 2 and so on.

10. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    @ thread:

I downloaded the lite version, I think I have enough word games though. I will keep it on my ipotch till I finish it and in case the full version drops to .99 I 'll download it as well.

@phantomReader:
    Really?!?!?! where the hell are these acronyms coming from??? what does that even mean? Its a spanish terrorist group!!!

11. PhantomReader

PhantomReader Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Sorry...ETA= "edited to add"....it's used all the time at another forum I am on and I get used to putting it in my posts when I edit them.

12. danr55

danr55 New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    This app is awesome, it looks great, and plays really well. It's also very challenging, hours of fun to be had!!

13. kathrynn

kathrynn New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    love this game! Downloaded the lite version yesterday, and just got myself the full version - this is the best word puzzle game in the App store!

14. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Sales figures

Thank you all for your kind words!

I thought you guys might like to know that we sold 2,754 copies of Super Word Find Lite yesterday which puts us at #8 on the word game list!

Thanks again for all of your support!

15. Mastidon

Mastidon Member

Jan 18, 2009
    I would really appreciate any feedback on how long it takes you to finish the Lite version.

FYI, we sold another 2,263 copies yesterday! Currently #6 on Word games and rising!